Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest CJ Brown

Any indications of when us Travel Packers are going to get some Raw and SD detail? I imagine we wont find out our hotel until the Febuary again.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried but it wont let me pick the tickets up via will call for the tour

what are all you guys doing

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003729...05&minorcatid=0

I have tried but it wont let me pick the tickets up via will call for the tourwhat are all you guys doing

I've been trying on and off since Friday afternoon and I keep getting the same message telling me to choose another option, but Will Call is the only option for International Customers!There's nothing wrong with the site 'cos when I clicked on a USA postal option to check, it went through without a problem.Bugger. :angry:

I e-mailed them and they were most unhelpfull just talking about how to use will call

Yea I got mine, mind you a different time to othersThank you for using Ticketmaster.Your order number is *************You have ordered 2 tickets to: The All Access Tour All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.Orders exceeding published ticket limits will be canceled. Purchase Policy

Guest CJ Brown

Were going to go on the firday we think, has anyone done it before, do they NEED to be picked up usually or could you just get them then, like we did at Safeco Field

Myself and Dopper and my best mate Louis are also on the 3pm tour now.Ive done the MSG tour before, basically we started off looking around the internal rooms of MSG like the theatre/conference hall they have. We looked around a private club/bar where celebs hang out. We went into the dressing room area and met a New York Liberty (womens basketball) player. We then went into the arena itself and sat in the lower tier.If we get to go backstage then that would be amazing :love:

Oh yes. Cheers to Brett for letting me know it was back up so I could get our tickets last night. :thumbsup: I have been on the tour before too. It was really interesting and fun despite nothing going on within the arena at that time. I'm guessing doing the tour only FOUR hours before WWE's biggest PPV of the millenium so far will be very entertaining. Seeing WWE personalities backstage, in the arena or wherever would be great.A lot of people are speculating that the tour might not be running on that day as Vince wouldn't want groups of WWE fans backstage so close to showtime. I thought about that and realised that back when I went in 1999 they were doing these tours six or seven days a week. Since then WWE have had two PPV's at MSG (Royal Rumble 2000 and Survivor Series last year). Surely if Vince successfully got them stopped on the day of those PPVs, tickets for the All-Access tour for March 14th would not be advertised on Ticketmaster.com's MSG page right above tickets to WrestleMania. :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for the guy that shows us around Madison Square Garden that day :Can we see the wrestlers? Can we go backstage? Can we walk down the aisle? Can we get in the ring?Can we, can we, can we, can we........!!!!!!!I just know that my hyperactive mate Louis will make some sort of horrible scene! (Dopper I apologise in advance!!!)