Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest The Masked Avenger

Has it sunk in yet for any of you that you are actually going to Wrestlemania 20?I've only known for a few days now that I am definately going and Im already excited as hell, still doesnt feel as if I am really going.this surely has to be one of WWE's biggest events ever.Surely this will be the best weekend everSaturday - ROH Convention/Q and A with all the regulars and Roddy piper. ROH in the New Jersey Rex Plex.Sunday - Wrestlemania In the garden

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for the ROH show are now on sale on rfvideo.com (sorry for mentioning that twice, but I hadn't noticed this thread til now and posted the roh info in the old thread). Just got a 2nd row ticket (47 dollars incl shipping)

COMING MARCH 13TH, 2004 ...FAN SLAM! PRESENTS:"A TRIBUTE TO WRESTLEMANIA 1" THE HOLIDAY INN, TOTOWA, NJ

Anymore info on this? I take it this and the Piper convention are two different things and that you can probably only go to one since they both in the afternoon. But both in New Jersey, right? Edited by stefan

Got tickets for myself and Wideload, 2nd Row. This trip gets better and better. Just need to get the bus organised. Wrote to Mike at 1Wrestling.com but no reply yet.Stefan: What info do you have about the Roddy Piper event and the WM1 tribute event. Cheers.

Got tickets for myself and Wideload, 2nd Row. This trip gets better and better. Just need to get the bus organised. Wrote to Mike at 1Wrestling.com but no reply yet.

Well, getting there and back to NYC shoulnd't be a problem I believe. I just hope the bus for the abovementioned trip leaves early so you can catch both the afternoon festivities (whichever you choose to go to) and the roh show at night. If not, I suppose regular buses is an option.Seems 2nd rows are the best available. I really wanted 1st row, but then again 2nd is really excellent so who am I to complain? Maybe 2nd row is a good strategy even. In case some wrestler comes flying through the air andaccidently takes out the person in front of me, it will leave me with a perfect view :)

Stefan: What info do you have about the Roddy Piper event and the WM1 tribute event.

Not much really. I found this on rohwrestling.com "You read that right- "Hot Rod" himself is coming to Ring Of Honor!!! Roddy Piper has been signed by ROH to appear at its huge March 13th event in Elizabeth, NJ at the RexPlex. This is the night before Wrestlemania in NYC and is sure to be a historic ROH event. Tickets on sale now!!! Piper will be appearing at both the convention in the afternoon and at the event that night."About the tribute to wretlemania 1 thing I don't really know anything and was hoping others could fill in.About Piper, I'm happy about him being at the ROH show, because this means a) I get too see him live, and 2) He won't be wrestling at Wrestlemania. Don't get me wrong, I like Piper but if he's in ROH (and not at Mania), it's almost certain that he won't wrestle and a Piper interview I can definitely live with even though he is not as good on the mic as he was 1985.

this makes me more excited, just wish it was my ticket5d_1.JPG

It's a dilemma, but one which I should consider myself very lucky I have.Saturday night March 13th 2004:Do I go to see my favourite U.S. Indy promotion live or go to a fan convention featuring some genuine wrestling legends. :/ If the choice was between a WWE organized fan convention or the Ring Of Honor show I would 99% definitely choose ROH because in my experience (and I've heard WM19 was the same) at WWE Meet & Greet's you only momentarily meet them and dont have a chance to greet them. :angry: Mind you, WM-X7 was different. Did I ever tell you about when I met .... :sleeping:

Guest bobba2k2

does anyone know where I can buy cheap tickets?Also like the other person said if it is possible talk nearer date and we can arrange for you to get me a WrestleMania XX programme!Side Note: I have just realised that this will be my 10 Year Anniversary of watching wrestling!

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

does anyone know where I can buy cheap tickets?

I'll refuse to post a sarcastic comment and insteadtell you it is impossible to get a cheap ticket.In fact, the cheapest way to get a ticket would be to fly out there ticketless and pray that touts have tickets remaining after the event has started...

Has it sunk in yet for any of you that you are actually going to Wrestlemania 20?

No - but this is partly because of my University. Even though they've known about the trip for six months, they've still not given me the go ahead (tough shit for them if they say no, huh?)But as soon as they give me the green light, you can bet your arse I'll be running around screaming "I'm going to WrestleMania"... :)

Guest CJ Brown

I dont think I could let it sink in I would go mental with the waitNew York City - BrilliantSeeing a Wrestling Show at MSG - UnbeliveableGoing To Wrestlemania 20 - The Ultimate ExperienceAll Of Them Together - Best Time Ever, and thats just for starters, 10 days of greatness!

New York City - BrilliantSeeing a Wrestling Show at MSG - UnbeliveableGoing To Wrestlemania XX - The Ultimate ExperienceAll Of Them Together - Best Time Ever, and thats just for starters, 10 days of greatness!

Its so true, its so true.A mate at work who likes Wrestling a bit said to me "What would I prefer, one million pounds and not being able to attend WrestleMania XX, or my ringside ticket?"I said the ticket everytime. Theres nothing in the world I want more than to go to this event. It was my childhood dream to attend a WrestleMania, Ive now been to three, but to go to WrestleMania XX at Madison Square Garden thats just something entirely different. WrestleMania XX is my final place in a long and very expensive journey Ive been travelling since October 2000 when I first decided to go to WrestleMania X7 in Houston.I dont know whether other people feel as strongly about it as I do, but for me and my mate WrestleMania means everything to us. Its been the one constant thing thats kept us going through years of problems with girls and family and stuff. Its always been there as this shining light at the end of a tunnel.I cannot wait to be amongst ,my peers alongside my best mate Louis and fellow UKFF'er Dopper on the grandest stage of them all. Edited by guts316