Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest The Masked Avenger

How many of you are planning on attending the ROH show on the saturday ? Im pretty sure I will end up going.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CJ Brown

ROH show will depend what the WWE have on, Im sure they will have somting as part of the package on the Saturday, just depends what, and when.

Guest CJ Brown

We are going to the Knicks Vs Boston(i think) on the Tuesday before, that will be our first night, and we will be going to MSG! Got to do an MSG tour as well while were out there

Guest CJ Brown

Yeah, we did it on the thursday and they were setting up, we looked at the ramp and got some pics and stuff and said, imagine what it will be like on Sunday, there will be a massive stage and set and everything up there. There Wasnt.

I just emailed the guy from 1wrestling about the ROH bus trip, and he answered it about an hour later!

Hello Simon,There will absolutely be a bus trip from NYC to ROH the night before.  I will add you to our mailing list for the event.  We'll have more details as we get closer.Michael

so if you wanna go make sure you email him, asking for details!

COMING MARCH 13TH, 2004 ...FAN SLAM! PRESENTS:"A TRIBUTE TO WRESTLEMANIA 1" THE HOLIDAY INN, TOTOWA, NJ

Screw ROH!!!from the guys who have had Kamala, Koko B. Ware, Million Dollar Man and Bobby The Brian are holding another one so i am going!!!!!!! ALso they have been runing bus trips from MANHATTAN!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Masked Avenger

NJ isn't that far away, the NJ rex plex (where the ROH show is on the 13th) is only 11 miles from where the bus leaves in manhattan.Also, Ive booked flights and a hotel now, we leave on the friday before WMXX and return on the thursday following.The airline is KLM it leaves from glasgow changes at amsterdam and the straight to NYC baby.Im staying at the Bedford hotel on 40th street judging by the map its really close to the garden.

I got a special offer on Expedia.com. We fly out the Thursday afternoon with Virgin so we get SNES :D. On Expedia it also lets you choose seats, so I choose two at the front which means more leg room. We're staying at the Radisson Meadowlands hotel, which looks pretty nice from the pictures I've seen.

Out of interest what Airport is everyone flying from? There might be some people on the same flights, we could have a small pre-WMXX meet up. We're going from Heathrow.Also CJ, I think I found the list of games for the SNES that's going to be available on Virgin.BlackthorneBoxing Legends of the Ring The Brainies Claymates Dr. Mario F-Zero Final FightHagane Hangman HAL's Hole in One Golf Kirby's Dream Course The Legend of Zelda -- A Link to the Past The Lost Vikings Lost Vikings II Mega Man X Noughts & Crosses Panel de PonPostcard Puzzle Prehistorik Man Pro Mah Jong Kiwame Shanghai II: Dragon's Eye Street Fighter IISuper Adventure Island Super Bonk Super Ghouls 'N GhostsSuper Mario All-Stars Super Mario World Nintendo Super Play Action FootballSuper Punch-Out!! Super Soccer Super Solitaire Super Tennis Tetris Attack Tetris & Dr. Mario Vegas Stakes Wario's Woods