Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

I have seen:-- 148 WWE matches- matches involving 172 different wrestlers- every WWE Champion of the last 25 years wrestle at least once, except Sid.- 18 title changes- a TLC Match, Streetfights, a Handicap match, 2 out of 3 falls match, Hardcore Matches, Triple Threat Matches, Four Way Dances ...- live appearances from Motorhead, Drowning Pool, Saliva, Prince Naseem, Vinnie Jones, Lennox Lewis ...- I became the first person to get a UKFF sign seen on a wrestling PPV.- The second, third and fourth biggest crowds WWE have ever had (I think)- the 1992, 2001 and 2002 PWI Match of The Year.

That's a hell of a list, but I reckon I'm the first person to flick the double bird directly at the camera at a WWF/E PPV, the one in question being One Night Only.If this isn't the case, I'd appreciate it if nobody bursts my bubble :p

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WrestleMania XX will be the 18th and final time dopper will see the WWE live. :( There are a few different reasons I've come to this decision. A major one is the expense of trips to America or Canada for a weekend. I'd have to work in a video shop in Huddersfield to carry on doing this every year! ;) I also believe that unless another huge boom period for pro-wrestling comes along, no other PPV will measure up to WM-XX for a fair few years. The history surrounding the event along with dream matches and five hour duration meaning the majority of the roster should get a look in will separate it from any other WWE events for a while imo.Self indulgance time ... :blush: Forgetting I've already been to 3 U.S. ppvs, I'll ask myself two hypothetical questions:1) If you could see WWE in ONE American arena, which would it be?2) If you could see ONE WWE ppv out of the whole year, which would it be?Answers: I'd go to Madison Square Garden to see WrestleMania.The fact that it is the 20 year anniversary adds to the allure. I really feel that any shows after this one will end with me going, "Yeah it was good, but nowhere near as good as WM-XX"So that's gonna be it for me, but I've seen some amazing stuff over the past 11 years.I have seen:-- 148 WWE matches- matches involving 172 different wrestlers- every WWE Champion of the last 25 years wrestle at least once, except Sid.- 18 title changes- a TLC Match, Streetfights, a Handicap match, 2 out of 3 falls match, Hardcore Matches, Triple Threat Matches, Four Way Dances ...- live appearances from Motorhead, Drowning Pool, Saliva, Prince Naseem, Vinnie Jones, Lennox Lewis ...- I became the first person to get a UKFF sign seen on a wrestling PPV.- The second, third and fourth biggest crowds WWE have ever had (I think)- the 1992, 2001 and 2002 PWI Match of The Year.It's been a hell of a ride, but it ends on March 14th 2004. :love:

I keep telling myself that XX is it for me too. Since October 2000 I have saved and saved and saved and saved and sacrificed for trips to America to see WrestleMania. I see no more fitting a way to go out than at the big one in Madison Square Garden. A quick detour afterwards via Raw and Smackdown and then the dream and the journey are finally over.If we're going into self indulgant mode, Im going to have to have my own trip down memory lane :- To date Ive seen the WWF/E live 15 times, The Smackdown after WrestleMania XX will be my 18th event.- Of all 15 to date, 7 were in the UK and 8 in the United States.- Ive seen 3 WrestleMania's, 3 Raw's and 2 Smackdown's- My first event was the superb SummerSlam 1992 at Wembley Stadium- Ive seen 12 'World' title matches and 3 World Title Changes- All the WWF World Champions wrestle since Hulk Hogan won it in 1984, apart from Andre the Giant, Bob Backland and Sid- At WrestleMania XX, Dopper will have the unparrallelled privalidge of sitting next to me at ringside!!! ;) Its coming - 108 days to go until WrestleMania XX

SORRY TOUR RUN ON THE HOUR UNTILL 3PM, SO I HAVE BOOKED FOR THE L;AST TOUR @ 3PM. THEY TAKE YOU IN TO THE LOCKER ROOM AREAS AND IN AND AROUND THE GARDEN, BOUND TO SEE MANY WWE SUPERSTARS MAYBE MET A FEW? :laugh: LET HAVE THIS TOUR FULL OF UKFF'S

Guest CJ Brown

No need to shout. I would imagine that on Sunday the WWE will be puttig on the traditional Brunch for us lucky Travel Packers. Hopefully we get the Big Show again , he was funny, oh and no Rodney Mack.

No need to shout. I would imagine that on Sunday the WWE will be puttig on the traditional Brunch for us lucky Travel Packers. Hopefully we get the Big Show again , he was funny, oh and no Rodney Mack.

The Big Show's prize comment of proceedings after being asked whether he thought the whole world was against him :"Ive got a big house and a fat bank account so I really dont give a fuck!"Nice!

SORRY TOUR RUN ON THE HOUR UNTILL 3PM, SO I HAVE BOOKED FOR THE L;AST TOUR @ 3PM. THEY TAKE YOU IN TO THE LOCKER ROOM AREAS AND IN AND AROUND THE GARDEN, BOUND TO SEE MANY WWE SUPERSTARS MAYBE MET A FEW? :laugh: LET HAVE THIS TOUR FULL OF UKFF'S

Will see you there, have just booked the 3.00pm tour for myself and Wideload. Would be v.cool if we ran into any wrestling folk.I am so excited by all this, WMXX, Ring of Honor, NYC, I feel like a little kid at Xmas, instead of a 27 year old who should know better. The thing is when I tell people where I am going, even if they have no interest in wrestling, are so green with envy.Roll on March.

how do you book on the tour

Guest CJ Brown

We will do the MSG tour at some point for sure. I wish WWE would give us our weekend itinery so i can see when we are free, although we can do the tour at any point from Tuesday on

Edited by CJ Brown

Bet the tour will be cancelled or you wont get a full tour! I doubt WWE will let them take people around when the are getting ready for the biggest event ever!It wont let me use will call, keeps saying: There was a problem with the shipping method you chose, please choose anotherThen i chose Ups and it now it cant find the page!!!HELP!!!Anyone else having Trouble!!!

Edited by wigmonkey

It wont let me use will call, keeps saying: There was a problem with the shipping method you chose, please choose anotherAnyone else having Trouble!!!

I'm getting the same message. :angry: For international customers, that's the only option so I can't choose another god-damn option! :angry::angry: