Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we could see them setting up the ring,enterance etc and maybe see some superstars backstage?man thats hella cool!im getting ma tcikets man!

Yes we certainly could.

i just bought the tickets, but it doesnt exactly confirm much, it just confirms 3 tickets, price, and billing address. but there is like no continue button or whatever. sounds like i have neevr used the internet in my life, but i just want to make sure i have definately ordered them and thyey r on their way, so i can close the window. anyone?

Guest CJ Brown

Dunno, so this SD is Boston thing seems silly, you have to pay shitloads just to get there, or go cheaper on a coach for 6 hours each way. Doesnt really seem worth it when you considering we would have already had a big fill of Wrestling anyway.

Guest CJ Brown

This saturday night thing sounds pretty damn cool, will our TPs get us in to it? Sounds like a WrestleMania awards ceremony or somthing! I dont have a suit, panic stations!

Edited by CJ Brown

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

Both things look sweet.Travel package guys are a shoe-in for the Brunch, but I guess we'll have to wait and see re: the Saturday evening 'do'.Sure makes me glad I don't for tickets for ROH right now.

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

has anyone else booked their hotel yet? i know those on the package don't know where they are staying yet. I've booked into the Comfort Inn New York.

Aside from the nights WWE package people have in a hotel, that is where I and 4 others will be staying beforehand/for the rest of the week. Good location for a good price and we'll not be spending much time in a hotel anyway.

Guest CJ Brown

We just extended the stay in the WWEs hotel for the longest we could, so we will be in the Mystery hotel for all 10 days, i wish they would tell us what it is

This saturday night thing sounds pretty damn cool, will our TPs get us in to it? Sounds like a WrestleMania awards ceremony or somthing! I dont have a suit, panic stations!

Dude, dont worry about the suit thing. You can rent a suit prior to going to the states from many different places, pretty much all Moss Bros places do suit hire and there are many other places also.Hiring a suit isn't as shitty as it might sound, they are all pretty much brand new and you cant tell its rented what so ever. For the most part when blokes get married they hire, so if its good enough for that its good enough for this!I must say it would be absolutly incredible to go to a gala dinner celebration type thing the night before Mania. This just keeps getting better and better.