Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest The Masked Avenger

Foley/Rock vs Flair/Orton will do me, I'd rather have Foley vs Orton one on one, but this could be an incredibly entertaining match.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather see The Rock in a singles match. He's arguably the biggest name in the WWEso to have him sharing the spotlight by wrestling half a match with three other people involved (instead of just one in a singles match) would be a shame imo.Save the tag matches for proper tag teams or talented mid-carders not in a singles feud (as they did with Benoit & Rhyno at WM-X9).

Hi everybody. (in the styly of Dr Nick)Don't want to be a pest or anything...but was just wondering, is there any kind of reserve list at all in case of someone dropping out for any reason??I was just curious. I haven't been a member of the board very long but am trying to make up for it now by asking questions all the timeThanks peopleMark

Hi everybody. (in the styly of Dr Nick)Don't want to be a pest or anything...but was just wondering, is there any kind of reserve list at all in case of someone dropping out for any reason??I was just curious. I haven't been a member of the board very long but am trying to make up for it now by asking questions all the timeThanks peopleMark

Its not actully a forum trip if thats what you mean. Its just a bunch of us who managed to get tickets for the event.Your best bet if you want a ticket is to go on Ebay however expect to be paying alot more then the facevalue of a normal ticket.

Its not actully a forum trip if thats what you mean. Its just a bunch of us who managed to get tickets for the event.Your best bet if you want a ticket is to go on Ebay however expect to be paying alot more then the facevalue of a normal ticket.
sorry mate, i just presumed you'd organised some sort of trip between a few of you. the problem I've got is, my mates know now they can't afford it so I was just trying to get in with a group that was all.Cheers for your help though. But I know I won't be buying off Ebay!!!!!!!

Current WM20 booking plans, from the Torch newsletter:- Mick Foley and The Rock vs two-members-of-Evolution (from Flair, Orton and Batista)- Eric Bischoff vs Steve Austin in a gimmick matchand finally:- Triple H in a "high profile match"the opponent could well be:Edge - he'll be medically cleared for WMXX, and WWE are looking at doing a programme with him and HHH, but they aren't sure whether to go for a WM20 start, or start it the week after WM...

god i hope not.thats the worst WM card yet. edge vs hhh?WTF? where did this come from? also,where the hell is kane vs undertaker on that sheet?surely this match is all but confirmed?!also, isnt austin meant to be facing vince? foley/rock vs batista/orton sounds ok, since the rock is gonna leave again after wm, so there's no point in putting him in a title match.

I'm looking forward to a good Jericho match for Wrestlemania, hopefull against RVD. But i'm hoping he will be fighting for the title, hopefully Kane or Goldberg will be Champ by then, cus another Jericho vs Triple H match will be very hard to watch again.

I know that obviously I don't know the card rght now, but here is what I am speculating...HHH V Shawn...againOrton V RockVince V FoleyKane V UndertakerBrock V GoldbergMaybe Angle V Benoit V Cena V EddieAnd then on to your undercardI think I could watch that, especially if Jericho was then to get a high profile match too. Booker T possibly??

I think Jericho vs Christian has the potential to be a show-stealer. Maybe a slight exaggeration, but it could be great imo.As far as everyone speculating about who Vince is gonna wrestle - I hope he doesn't wrestle at all. He (and Shane for that matter) should leave th wrestling to some of their workforce who have infinitely more in-ring talent and abilities.(If it wasn't for the "DOPPER @ UKFF SIGHTING" topic, I'd have voted for this one as Topic Of The Year in the UKFF awards) :thumbsup:

I think Jericho vs Christian has the potential to be a show-stealer. Maybe a slight exaggeration, but it could be great imo

You know what? I think that's the big high profile match that could eventually elevate both men. I think if they were both on their game, they could definitely be the best match on the card.

Can we not leave this thread to information about the event, rather than 'what is your WrestleMania dreamcard?' which has been discussed over and over again on the main board.

I agree with guts. I have a question also, those of you that have ordered tickets for the ROH show, have you received those yet? I haven't, and normally wouldn't worry, but considering RFVideo's reputation, I do. I've e-mailed them, but haven't gotten any reply.

Guest The Masked Avenger

Speaking of ROH tickets, I went on ticketmaster through the link on ROHwrestling.com at the weekend to order a couple of tickets for me and my brother.But the bastards dont take switch, And i cant use anyone elses card because the buyer has to be there to puck up the tickets using will call :( .Looks like I'll have to chance it and buy tickets at the door.