Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest CJ Brown

But if the Rock wears one of his $5000 shirts i will look a bit shabby!!This is sounding like the BEST weekend ever, if Sky drops the PPVs you have to wonder if its worth watching the WWE after this, it can only ever go downhill from the WMXX weekend, and to only have half a product wouldnt help. Besides we would have the Wrestling Channel by then

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ Brown Posted on Dec 5 2003, 19:36   But if the Rock wears one of his $5000 shirts i will look a bit shabby!!This is sounding like the BEST weekend ever, if Sky drops the PPVs you have to wonder if its worth watching the WWE after this, it can only ever go downhill from the WMXX weekend, and to only have half a product wouldnt help. Besides we would have the Wrestling Channel by then 

Hey we cant all be the Rock, but I hired a suit and tuxedo and the like from Moss Bros for my sixth form leaving thing a few years back and it looked pretty damn quality.Im still not convinced that Sky wont pick up Armageddon and the Royal Rumble - but you make a good point nonetheless.

Just booked my flights to Boston through Delta :12:00P Depart New York, NY (LGA) 16 Mar 04 US Airways Shuttle flight 2126 Check in at Airport 12:59P Arrive Boston, MA (BOS) 11:00A Depart Boston, MA (BOS) 17 Mar 04 US Airways Shuttle flight 2125 Check in at Airport 12:04P Arrive New York, NY (LGA) $255 per person Ive booked me and my mate into the Residence Inn by Marriott which is about half a mile from the fleet center (or so it says!) Boston is a pretty sweet city, this holiday is going to be f'n amazing!

Just booked my flights to Boston through Delta :12:00P Depart New York, NY (LGA) 16 Mar 04 US Airways Shuttle flight 2126 Check in at Airport 12:59P Arrive Boston, MA (BOS) 11:00A Depart Boston, MA (BOS) 17 Mar 04 US Airways Shuttle flight 2125 Check in at Airport 12:04P Arrive New York, NY (LGA) $255 per person Ive booked me and my mate into the Residence Inn by Marriott which is about half a mile from the fleet center (or so it says!) Boston is a pretty sweet city, this holiday is going to be f'n amazing!

spot the deliberate mistake there!I meant ive booked them through usairways, Delta I looked at but it turned out to be $10 each more expensive.

I just checked greyhound.comA New York-Boston roundtrip is 40$ (if you pay 7 days in advance) and will take about four and a half hour each way, which I don't think is that bad. Since I'm going home on Wednesday anyway, I might cancel my room in NY between Tuesday and Wednesday and catch some sleep on the bus trip between Boston and New York instead and save some money.Any idea what time the Smackdown tapings are over?

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

"bacon bagels and biceps brunch" on sunday afternoon

Its a late breakfast where you get to scoff yourself with grub while some wrestlers do a Q&A.