Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The WWE have just sent out e-mails to those on the WrestleMania XX travel packs, with information on the TV tapings after WM20. Raw on March 15th will be at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, NJ, whilst SmackDown on the 16th will be at Boston's FleetCenter.

Guest CJ Brown

Hurry up Doug, Get in to your inbox Read em and get the tickets!!! Oh and MM, where is my Appology about Armageddon? And the Rumble now by all accounts

Hurry up Doug, Get in to your inbox Read em and get the tickets!!! Oh and MM, where is my Appology about Armageddon? And the Rumble now by all accounts

Well I've sent off for mine ;)I've not been reading the PPV forum, but you'll get your apology (if it's due) on December 14th...

what tickets?anyway when do the raw tickets go on sale?

Those on the travel packs will have received an e-mail today, giving you a chance to buy tickets for the post-Mania Raw and SmackDown ($45 per ticket per show).The deadline is December 19th, so I'd imagine that the general sale will start some time in January, but don't quote me on that.

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

Got three tickets for RAW :thumbsup: Giving SmackDown! a miss - it would not be worth the flight cost and we are going to the Knicks game instead.

Guest CJ Brown

So how would people get to Boston from New York whats the cheapest/best way? We booked our Raw tickets quick sharp as well. Just deciding on SD.

So how would people get to Boston from New York whats the cheapest/best way? We booked our Raw tickets quick sharp as well. Just deciding on SD.

Just faxed off for Raw and Smackdown tickets - last year I was lucky enough to get 2nd row at Raw and front row at Smackdown but I doubt I'll be so lucky this year.I understand from someone in the know that you can either get the train from New York to Boston which three hours or a flight which is about 50 minutes.When I looked earlier this year I got the following prices :New York to Boston return by air (flying Tuesday, returning wednesday)www.delta.com $250 eachwww.aa.com (american airlines) $265 eachwww.usairways.com $250 eachNew york to Boston by train (departing New York Tuesday, returning Wednesday)www.amtrak.com $256 return for two people ($128 each)Obviously these prices may have changed by now, but in my limited experience its usually best to book these things as soon as possible.Last year I booked a flight from Seattle to Spokane on the Tuesday after Mania to see Smackdown and I was lucky enough to share a flight with none other than Hulk Hogan and family!