Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CJ Brown

Our hotel is booked as part of the WWEs Travel Pack, we booked up all the extra nights we could.Anyone got any info or tips about Limo Travel from the Airport to Hotel.

Our hotel is booked as part of the WWEs Travel Pack, we booked up all the extra nights we could.Anyone got any info or tips about Limo Travel from the Airport to Hotel.

On my only other trip to New York (with my ex girlfriend) I found the outside of JFK to be a bit of a disorganised Chaos with Cabbies touting for business against each other and the Limo's. I dont actually think that the larger cars are that much more than the cabs, expect to pay somewhere in the region of $40.

New York City PassAnybody know anything about these? Worth it for a few days out there?

Funnily enough CJ, I was looking into those a while ago.Go to http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/ - you'll see details (under Fares > NYC Transit) for the Unlimited Ride Card. They cost $21 for seven days' unlimited use of the subway, buses and the Staten Island Ferry, and they're probably your best bet.

Guest CJ Brown

Well, the merchandise E Mail came through then, come on the Large.Anyway, do people reckon it will be the same as last years, the WM Hat, Hoody amd the quality BOYA bear, or will it differ somewhat? What did they have for WM18 and before that?

Ok, first of all, Hello. I will be going to Wrestlemania, and I have just recieved a confimration letter. Platinum baby!!!3 things,1) What is this legends convention everyone is talking about? Is there a website anywhere with details? 2) Does anyone have any idea of what hotel we're staying at? Also, if anyone here has ever been to WM with a travel package before, is the quality of the hotel good?Finally,3) Anyone have any idea of what the souveniers are gonna be? I know that we'll be gettin a tshirt/top/hoody, because I got an email recently asking what size of clothing I wanted, but is there anything else we get? Also, whats BOYA beer, CJ Brown?!

Edited by lokmad

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

1)what is this legends convention everyone is talking about?is there a website newhere with details?who's it being held by,where is it and what day is it??

This is officially nothing to do with WWE and is an independent thing being arranged by someone else. I do not have details but search the internet and you will find some. I believe something was posted at 1wrestling.com a while back so try there.

2) does anyone have any idea of what hotel were al stayin at?also,if neones here has ever been to wrestlmania with a travel package before,is the quality of the hotel good?

The hotels have always been good and will be of a **** quality. I cannot say about last years but in for WMX8 we stayed in the **** Sheraton and it was nice.

3)neone have any idea of what the souvenoirs are gonna be?i know that we'll be gettin a tshirt/top/hoody,cos i got an email recently askin what size of clothing i wanted,but is there anything else we get?

Nobody knows at the moment.

Thanks Webmaster for the info. Aslong as i get my chair I'm happy :DAlso, we get to meet 2 superstars as well dont we? Atleast on the email that I got it said we did...Checked 1 wresting for some info but the newsline didnt go that far back. Has anyone got any info on it?!

Edited by lokmad