Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Im sure those in the travel package hotel will probably bump into each other anyway, but St pat's would be a good night for us to go out in a large group, from what Ive been told by people who've been in NY for it its a to quality night.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya all!Just saw the list of people going to WMXX...you now have two more additions!Viktor C and....for her first ever visit to the US...on an all-expenses-paid-by-Viktor's-dad-trip...Viktor C's Mum!!!Fly out on Saturday 13th, come back on the Tuesday after...so just a short stay over in the Big Apple for us!

Guest CJ Brown

I really cant believe how close it is now, i feel sick with excitement, I really do! To think a year of waiting is nearly over.Quick query, how is everybody else taking their money over, Cash, Travellers Cheques or using a card?

• Paid Members

Quick query, how is everybody else taking their money over, Cash, Travellers Cheques or using a card?

I'll be using Visa where accepted, and taking out cash from machines as and when I need it. Don't trust myself to carry hundreds of dollars in cash out there, I'd spend the entire time panicking over losing them.

• Paid Members

Well, must be nearly time for you to all fly across the pond.Joking aside (Wrestlemania attending skanks :angry: ) have a brilliant time in NYC, enjoy the action,feel the history, take a brownie sign and have a superb time. Wrestlemania should be well represented by the UKFF faithful. Best wishes to you all. :thumbsup:

Guest CJ Brown

I think I will take a 3 way split of Cash/TC/Visa. Im not the biggest fan of TCs, but at least they are replaceable if lost.Every single day i feel sicker with excitement this cant be helpful