Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,Went to the Toys R Us in Times square yesterday, not much there bar TONS of wrestling figures. Got my ticket to meet Flair and HHH, so I'm happy.Haven't found anywhere that shows Raw or Smackdown yet, but am on the hunt. Weather's pretty shite here, but I don't really care, its NYC baby!

Does anyone know the number of beds we're gonna have in our rooms?! Lol, I know it's a weird question but there's two other's going with me, so do you think the WWE will have provided us with a room with sufficient beds?!

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

Its maximum 4 per room and there will be 2 beds a room max I believe.And if you're particularly homophobic the beds will likely be massive so don;t worry.

This might be of interest to anyone not going to ROH show on Saturday:

The NYWC is LIVE, Saturday, March 13, 7:30 PM at East Hampton High School at 2 Long Lane in East Hampton, NY!Tickets are $15 for ringside seats, $12 for general admission, and $8 for kids under 12, and are available at the door or by contacting East Hampton H.S. at (631) 329-4130.NYWC CHAMPIONSHIPTyler Payne vs. Mikey Whipwreck ©MIKEY AND TYLER DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO FACE OFF AT LAST MONTH'S EDITION OF RAMPAGE, AND TYLER NEVER DID GET HIS REVENGE FOLLOWING WHIPWRECK'S VICTORY AT THE PSYCHO CIRCUS... SO THE TWO WILL FINALLY GO ONE-ON-ONE FOR THE TITLE AS THE NYWC MAKES ITS WAY TO THE EAST END!Foxxy Dreams vs. Tara CharismaTHESE TWO LOVELY LADIES HAVE YET TO FACE EACH OTHER IN THE NYWC (UNLESS YOU COUNT A BRIEF MOMENT OF CANDY CANE SPARRING LAST OCTOBER), BUT FANS WILL BE IN FOR A REAL TREAT WHEN FOXXY AND TARA SHOW OFF THEIR SKILLS IN THE RING! Affirmative Action w/ Prince Charles vs. Los Luchas HermanosLAMAR BRAXTON PORTER AND JOEY BRAGGIOL (AFFIRMATIVE ACTION), LED BY THE SMARMY PRINCE CHARLES, HAVE BEEN ON A HELLUVA ROLL LATELY, MAKING A SERIOUS IMPACT SINCE THEY BURST INTO THE NYWC TAG DIVISION. BUT KEN SCAMPI AND SPYDER (LOS LUCHAS HERMANOS) HAVE ALSO BEEN QUICKLY RISING THROUGH THE RANKS, AND HAVE EMERGED AS A TRUE FAN FAVORITE. HOWEVER, BOTH TEAMS STILL HAVE A LOT TO PROVE, AND THEY'LL BOTH BE LOOKING TO MAKE THEIR MARK IN THIS MATCHUP! Nick Noshus vs. Disturbed Damien DragonNOSHUS, WHO RECENTLY BECAME THE SOLE BENEFICIARY OF A BOATLOAD OF CASH, SEES THE HAMPTONS AS HIS HOME AWAY FROM HOME, AND OFTEN SPEAKS OF HIS WHEELINGS AND DEALINGS WITH RICH AND FAMOUS NEW YORKERS. BUT DAMIEN DRAGON CARES NOTHING FOR MANSIONS AND MOGULS, AND WILL BE LOOKING TO BRING DARKNESS DOWN UPON NICK NOSHUS ONCE AND FOR ALL! Also appearing:"M-Tizzle" Mike Tobin, Nuke, Dan Barry & Dickie Rodz

nywcwrestling

Guest ProphecyFulfilled

hey im leavin this friday ( 12 th) for NYC got tickets for mania and roh..i leave late wednesday nite from nyc on the 17th (im 18 on the 18th )..anyone able to tell me if im elligible or welcome for a meet up?

hey iwas thinking they havent accounced any bands to play yet? any1 know whos playing?puddle of mudd r in the area at the same time...

Guest CJ Brown

There will be 2 Beds, however the Westin will provide rollaway beds for a small fee, although in the hotel last year we made some brilliant makeshit beds using other furniture! :thumbsup:

This is on the WM site, for those who are staying locked up in ya hotel rooms:WrestleMania's 10 Greatest Matches features the top 10 matches in WrestleMania history, as chosen by the WWE Superstars themselves. The special airs March 9 at 9/8 CT on Spike TV.WWE Films Presents... The Mania of WrestleMania airs on UPN on March 12 at 8/7 CT. This special is a documentary shot at last year's WrestleMania and features a unique peek at the stories behind the scenes.

Guest CJ Brown

Well, Well, Well.So here we are, in a few minutes I will swicth of my PC for the last time for two weeks, and tommorow will be embarking on the journey to NYC.After a year of build up and anticipation the moment has finally arrived.I have a sense of nerves, excitement and "what have I forgotten". Might see some of you out there, or might not, but those of us who are going are about to live the Dream, its New York City, Its Madison Square Garden, Its WrestleMania XX, Where It All Begins......Again :thumbsup: