Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Reply from ticketmaster about msg tour

Dear Brett,Thank you for your e-mail. Your refund in the amount of $39.50 for 8-45701/NY5has been applied to your credit card. The credit was issued on March 3, 2004.Please allow 3-10 business days for the credit to post to your account. Because this tour was canceled, Ticketmaster is retaining both your orderprocessing fee in the amount of $1.55 and the international fulfillment fee of$2.50.

Whenever they show a build up for WMXX on Raw or Smackdown I can't help grinning :D. It's all of a sudden shot up, it seemed ages away only recently, had other stuff on my mind though, (House burnt down :( )I'm taking mostly cash, around $1500 and $350 in Travellers Cheques for emergancies.I might try and make it to the Smackdown Meetup, but my flight lands around 4:30 on Thursday. And I've got to get to my hotel which is just in NJ, and of course all the airport stuff.Got my Digital Camera, Camcorder, I've still got to book my trips though.Should be a great few days :cool:BTW, did anyone book through Expedia.co.uk? I think you're meant to pick up your airline tickets when you get there, can anyone confirm this? Just about to phone them anyway.

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

To all those looking for WM tickets, I have read on pwinsider.com that they will release 'production' tickets later this week (space that was reserved for production purposes that is no longer needed so they will put extra seats there).In the past these have been seats around the ringside area.Good luck!

One last plug before I go (from Colin Vassallo; Wrestling-Online; I'll be there too)Now, Friday March 12th. If you're in the New York area, there's one baryou have to stop by. Coyote Ugly New York. We're gonna do a party right there and the owner of the Coyote franchise, Liliana, told me that she will do some special for wrestling fans in attendance. I had a telephone conversation with her a few hours ago and everything is a go. If you can, pop up with a wrestling related t-shirt. I'll have my W-O baseball shirt on so if you spot me come say hello, the rest of the crew will be there as well. The address of the bar is 153 First Avenue, New York, NY.Date is Friday March 12th at 10PM EST. I will have internet connectionat the hotel so send me an e-mail if you require assistance or if youhave a question. Everyone is invited.

Just booked all our trips :D Sopranos Tour, showing all the places they film the show. And we get to meet Vito :DHelicopter Ride around the Statue of LibertyEmpire State Building Tour and Skyride90 Minute Island Cruise. I wanted the 3 Hour one but my mate didn't.Anyone else booked any trips?

• Paid Members

One last plug before I go (from Colin Vassallo; Wrestling-Online; I'll be there too)Now, Friday March 12th. If you're in the New York area, there's one baryou have to stop by. Coyote Ugly New York. We're gonna do a party right there and the owner of the Coyote franchise, Liliana, told me that she will do some special for wrestling fans in attendance. I had a telephone conversation with her a few hours ago and everything is a go. If you can, pop up with a wrestling related t-shirt. I'll have my W-O baseball shirt on so if you spot me come say hello, the rest of the crew will be there as well. The address of the bar is 153 First Avenue, New York, NY.Date is Friday March 12th at 10PM EST. I will have internet connectionat the hotel so send me an e-mail if you require assistance or if youhave a question. Everyone is invited.

Putting wrestling fans into an environment where women dance around on bars is not good. :( I shall give this a miss.