Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Paid Members

Cash all the way. $2871 to be precise :D

<Partridge> You're a mentalist! </Partridge>At least we have someone to rob now if any of us become short of cash. :thumbsup:

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking around $1,000 in TCs; $300 in notes, and I've got a card if I need it.My brother in law, who's been to NYC before, reckons that (unless you're eating at the fancy places), $30 a day is the MOST you should spend on food.Obviously, that's not factoring in alcohol ;)

im taking around

Fantasticly funny as always Martyn

Has anyone mentioned about Bret Hart being in the main pic/video on the wrestlemania website? It isnt as if its a video showing the history of mania, which fuels my suspicions...check it out, you'll know what i mean

no theme fot this years mania it seems

for those who haven had my PMUKFF Meet up onThursday 11th March 6.30 till 7.45pmESPN Zone 42nd street and Tinme Squarethen maybe over to plannet Hollywood to see the WWE Superstars in the computer game thing.Friday 12th March 6.30 till 7.45pmESPN Zone 42nd street and Tinme Square

Edited by JULES

with all this talk of a meet up , would an idea not be to meet in times square before the Hall of Fame dinner. We could meet at hotel reception then all go for Pizza or something. Then when we get into the dinner we could have like a "ukff table" lol.erm ....bringing up a valid point, what will the seating arrangment and staging be like at the dinner.

• Paid Members

with all this talk of a meet up , would an idea not be to meet in times square before the Hall of Fame dinner. We could meet at hotel reception then all go for Pizza or something. Then when we get into the dinner we could have like a "ukff table" lol.erm ....bringing up a valid point, what will the seating arrangment and staging be like at the dinner.

I don't think there is actually going to be a sit-down dinner as such is there? I thought they were just going to be serving "hors d'oeuvres", as well as giving free reign of the bar. Could be wrong though, as I'm not going so haven't received any more information. :(