Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Just heard a little rumour that in USA you are not allowed to lock your cases.this is so that they can inspecxt the contents should they deem it necesarry.I personally think this really sucks, and im not happy about it.anyone could put somehting in, or take somehting out!!!! F***ing Terrorists! :angry: Just thought id warn you, be careful if you pack any valubles!

Absolute BS - from the three of us travelling from Heathrow to JFK; I was the only one to have my case locked, and I wasn't hauled over.Colin did have his hand luggage inspected at Heathrow though; besides -all valuable electrics should go in your hand luggage!

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One last plug before I go (from Colin Vassallo; Wrestling-Online; I'll be there too)Now, Friday March 12th. If you're in the New York area, there's one baryou have to stop by. Coyote Ugly New York. We're gonna do a party right there and the owner of the Coyote franchise, Liliana, told me that she will do some special for wrestling fans in attendance. I had a telephone conversation with her a few hours ago and everything is a go. If you can, pop up with a wrestling related t-shirt. I'll have my W-O baseball shirt on so if you spot me come say hello, the rest of the crew will be there as well. The address of the bar is 153 First Avenue, New York, NY.Date is Friday March 12th at 10PM EST. I will have internet connectionat the hotel so send me an e-mail if you require assistance or if youhave a question. Everyone is invited.

Putting wrestling fans into an environment where women dance around on bars is not good. :( I shall give this a miss.
One point about Coyote Ugly - if you are not of drinking age (i.e. under 21) - DO NOT GO.

One more point about Coyote Ugly - if you have any taste in bars - do not go! It is fucking horrible.Oh, and as far as the ESPN Zone meet up people are talkin about - ESPN Zone defintely does not show Smackdown - the only place we've found that shows wrestling is a little pub called the Wee Molly - which is on 30th St & 8th near MSG.

Mick Foley, Test, Rob Van Dam, Hardcore Holly, Rey Mysterio, A-Train, Jazz, Teddy Long, Dawn Marie, Bill Demott, and Al Snow are scheduled to appear at the WWE Bagels, Bacon, & Biceps brunch on Sunday 3/14 at the Hilton Hotel prior to Wrestlemania XX. I'm so jealous - Foley, Rey Rey, RVD and DAWN MARIE!!!

Oh, and as far as the ESPN Zone meet up people are talkin about - ESPN Zone defintely does not show Smackdown - the only place we've found that shows wrestling is a little pub called the Wee Molly - which is on 30th St & 8th near MSG.

Will people be going there instead then? Also, is it the same time, 6:30-7:45 pm on Friday for Smackdown?/stefan

Guest ProphecyFulfilled

hi,im up for the sd! at wee molly's 2moro nite..i arrive in nyc frm glasgow bout 3pm 2 moro....im 18 and so is my mate..r we still able to go intot he pub..and if ur there...ill hav like a special k or roh t-shirt on..or just listenfor the 2 scottish guys..gigglin like sschool girls cause ...well...WERE IN NY "FUCKIN " C BABY..WOOOOO

Hi, this goes to all the peeps already in NYC. Where is the WM XX merchandise?? I was looking for a T-Shirt and a Baseball Jersey. Toys 'R' Us are only realy selling well......toys and I can't find any other stuff anywhere. The merch was on sale the whole week before WMXIX in Seattle last year. Let me know if any of you come across some stuff pre Sunday.P.S. Just bumped into Chavo Snr and Chavo Jnr in 6th Avenue. It appears they are staying at the Hilton where the breakfast is being held on Sunday morn.Also spotted Eddie shoping with his family in Virgin Megastores in Times Square last night!!!

• Paid Members

Some great news for all of us travelling tomorrow....it's just started snowing over Heathrow! (and here in Berkshire) :cry:

Edited by AJ~

Guest The Masked Avenger

Right-o, Im heading to bed, I have to be up at 3 to get to the airport by 4 to cath my flight to NYC.I'd just like to say thanks for all those who have provided information on WMXX, ROH and other events happening in NYC in the weeks surrounding WMXX.I hope all that are heading out tomorrow have a great time, thanks.

Been here is strange and so cool, my hotel looks out onto the MSG and I just cant belive I will be at that show.