Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 John Beresford.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 24 Members Posted January 24 D Mal and the Oven (sounds like a 90s ska band) as every time I do it myself, I think of it and laugh.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Devon and his oven is a top one, and like Superbacon it always comes to mind when I do it to myself. That being said, HHH being humble and hating attention always cracks me up because he’s just everywhere all the time.
DavidB6937 Posted January 25 Posted January 25 Humble HHH got my vote but the oven thing was a close second.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 I felt like I was cheating on you all when I got an air fryer. My face skin is not crispy anymore.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 25 Members Posted January 25 22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I felt like I was cheating on you all when I got an air fryer. My face skin is not crispy anymore. Don't worry I'm upholding the tradition, AND I wear glasses so it's a double whammy when I open it.
Recommended Posts