Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 1, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted March 1, 2025 The great Frankie Crisp has asked me to take over this bit of the awards for him. Cast your votes, discuss your picks. Voting will be open until probably Monday 10th.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 9, 2025 Author Awards Moderator Posted March 9, 2025 It’s the last night of voting, and Samantha Irvin is level with Booker T right now. I’m not an Irvin fan but come on. Booker is terrible on NXT commentary. I can’t watch that show with the sound on because of him. At least if I muted Irvin I’m only missing forgettable entrance music.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted March 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2025 Amazed Samantha is so high in this list. I really like how engaged she was with her calls. Whereas Booker is mumbling any old toss that comes into his head.
DavidB6937 Posted March 9, 2025 Posted March 9, 2025 I'd go with Ava as the most useless. But Booker is probably more annoying.
Paid Members gmoney Posted March 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2025 9 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Amazed Samantha is so high in this list. I really like how engaged she was with her calls. Whereas Booker is mumbling any old toss that comes into his head. I find it genuinely staggering.
Paid Members FLips Posted March 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2025 Reasons for disliking Samantha Irvin aside (which have never made sense to me) how can anyone look at this list and objectively say she's worse than Booker T or Jim Ross? I mean, even from a quantity standpoint is listening to a few seconds of Samantha Irvin a few times a show worse than Booker T for a whole show? It just can't be.
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2025 I didn’t vote for Booker or Ava as I don’t watch NXT so don’t have to deal with how bad they are. Samantha Irvin was too cringe and OTT for me personally. Plus her boyfriend hangs out with Marty Scurll and Chasyn Rance. So that makes her a nonce enabler by association. I’m sorry, but I don’t make the rules.
Recommended Posts