RIP Virgil

The Reverend

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Is it just my need for everything to be orderly or is 11 years a weird amount to lie about. 5 or 10 years, fair play if you can get away with it, but 11, he must be a psycho. 

i had a look at his wiki page and theres an tv show credit for a Penn and Teller episode from 2004, so i took a look and he was nowhere to be found. Turns out there was a different Mike Jones in the episode, who just so happened to have been born in 1962. i wonder if the age thing was a mix up when his wiki page was set up and just never got fixed. Definitely something he would have used to his advantage by not discussing his age

Edited by Smugmode

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

I bet he was Obafemi Martins favourite wrestler. 

And Roger Milla's

• 2 weeks later...

The infamous handshake with Bret was something Bret came up with after Virgil asked to shake hands before the match, he said in a cameo the it was a secret thing between him and a mate in elementary school that wasn't even known by the other brothers.

Oh, and Virgil did time for heroin trafficking.. Bret didn't say that but still, it's something we never knew until now.