Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 30, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted January 30, 2024 Congratulations to @wandshogun09, as he was the only poster nominated so scoops his annual prize early!
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2024 Should rename the award in his honour at this point. An absolute titan. Build a statue.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2024 To be fair there’s only about 5 of us in the MMA bit these days ?
Members SuperBacon Posted January 30, 2024 Members Posted January 30, 2024 Wand every time he posts: I've said it before, but I absolutely hate MMA and his posts are so good that I still read them. Great shit.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2024 Voted wandshogun.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 30, 2024 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 30, 2024 (edited) 3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Wand every time he posts: I've said it before, but I absolutely hate MMA and his posts are so good that I still read them. Great shit. You’ve hit the nail on the head. MMA isn’t for me but the sheer amount of time and passion wand puts into his posts makes them a joy to read. His nomination post for the awards was incredible. Edited January 30, 2024 by Frankie Crisp
Members SuperBacon Posted January 30, 2024 Members Posted January 30, 2024 5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Really thought this was kfogg's year. Yeah, fucking same fucking mate. Fucking robbed. Fucking.
Recommended Posts