Paid Members Nexus Posted January 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2024 It's got to be Wrestle Me, even though it's mostly behind a paywall. It's so consistently good, and now they're diving into the attitude era.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2024 15 hours ago, Nexus said: It's got to be Wrestle Me, even though it's mostly behind a paywall. It's so consistently good, and now they're diving into the attitude era. I enjoy what I see of it on YouTube, but it is frustrating that you have to go and pay for the full episodes. Still love those OSW lads though.
RedRooster Posted January 31, 2024 Posted January 31, 2024 While there are a ridiculous number of wrestling podcasts, there are so few genuinely good ones these days that it almost feels like you could retire this category. That said, Wrestle Me is still consistently brilliant, and is the best podcast I listen to in any genre on a regular basis. Even if the competition improves, I can't imagine anything surpassing it for me.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2024 Voted Cafe de Rene.
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted February 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2024 Wrestle Me has been the best recommendation/discovery via the UKFF I've had in years. I signed up to the Patreon even though I don't watch wrestling any more. I feel like the grandad in 'The Lost Boys'...'There's no need to have a TV if you read the TV guide'.
RedRooster Posted February 1, 2024 Posted February 1, 2024 5 minutes ago, Dead Mike said: Wrestle Me has been the best recommendation/discovery via the UKFF I've had in years. I signed up to the Patreon even though I don't watch wrestling any more. I feel like the grandad in 'The Lost Boys'...'There's no need to have a TV if you read the TV guide'. I'd second that, I'd not have even heard of it if not for here, or some of the other podcasts featuring Pete Donaldson - the Luke and Pete Show is a lot of fun, and the VGC Cast is really good for gaming news and chat. It features journalists who used to work for gaming magazines, and hearing stores of what it used to be like in the games magazine industry is genuinely fascinating.
TibBo Posted February 8, 2024 Posted February 8, 2024 Yehh Wrestle Me is the best! No competition really. My work search history is a bit dubious after looking-up some of the things mentioned on the show over the year tho lol
Recommended Posts