Jump to content

Who wins?   

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I was quietly starting to think we might actually make it through this fight week with the whole main card intact. But no. You can set your watch to it. 

IMG_5926.jpeg

Edited by wandshogun09
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

That Luque vs Holland tweet was a fake Marcel! Hate these sad cunts.

Real Marcel;

IMG-6034.jpg

Knock-off Marcel.

IMG-6036.jpg

Weirdos. He’s also put out a similar tweet saying Robert Whittaker vs Khamzat Chimaev is happening. Don’t be fooled. 

Edited by wandshogun09
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I never understand it. Do they really get into bed later on feeling fulfilled in life because they got a bit of traffic on Twitter? Sad wankers.

Edit - Maybe it can still happen after all!

 

Edited by wandshogun09
Posted

Well the press conference didn't disappoint but honestly I'm fucking sick of Colby saying whatever he wants and going to unacceptable and unnecessary levels which are unacceptable in every single way.

Calling Wonderboy a peado

Then saying Leon Edwards dad is in hell just what the fuck is this about it's supposed to be shit talking and hyping the fights but there are fucking lines and unacceptable places that he constantly sinks too and I can't think of a worse champion for the company than him.

I now want and need paddy to stomp tony after that back and forth too.

Bring on tomorrow night 

Posted

Covington has backed himself into a corner with this shitty gimmick he's running with. It's terrible and always has been. He's just not the guy to be doing it. It's obvious that all the shit he says is pre-scripted and he comes in with these "bits" planned and rehearsed. 

Some guys are just naturally arseholes. Some guys are really good at being smug twats. I'm thinking of the scale we see that runs from McG to the likes of Chael. Covington belongs nowhere near those guys. 

I keep saying it, but I met the guy in person in Vegas before an event, quite a few times. When the cameras and shit weren't there, and there wasn't much of a crowd he was as pleasant as you could imagine. He was even quite funny with some of his banter with fans (which was actually off the cuff and still quite smug, but in a funny way), but he has a persona that he thinks he needs to portray to shift tickets and make money.

I'm not saying he isn't a Republican voter or a Trump fan. He's clearly a typical Cali-style high school jock from a well-to-do family, but there are tons of guys like him in the MMA world. 

I dunno, his gimmick isn't a good fit. He isn't reading the room correctly when he says what he says. 

He could easily be the smug All-American type who can wrestle for days and have a solid career without throwing in all this other shit. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...