Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 9:26 PM, Carbomb said:

Colin Crisp from Kindergarten Cop.

My first thought too.

The tweet I knicked  it from was pretty spot on though.

Edited by Mr_Danger

Right the season is done, but more importantly the spreadsheet can be updated. I wont link my own Twitter as that's a bit embarrassing but if you want me to send it you, DM me.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Luka gets more, Joe Hart and CCV get more, as do "Spurs legends" Yuri Berchiche and Tomas Pekhart. Serial winners unlike Harry Kane.

Serge Aurier, Lucas Moura and Davinson Sanchez are new additions and Carlos Vinicius now somehow has 3x trophies. He is shit.

Anyway, no space for Harry Kane. Gutted mate, but I guess you're not as good as Hossam Ghaly and never will be.

Please Ange, eradicate this shit next season. I cba anymore. Also, there is a youngster called Brooklyn Lyons-Foster who will be added next year I reckon.

• Paid Members

Never dreamed a lad from Stourbridge would win the Champions League.

Many years later, we’d compare achievements over Curry Club and a pitcher of Woo Woo in The Chequers, and while it was noted that while he’d reached the pinnacle of his career just as I had mine - a dead heat, there can be NO denying that - Jude would be the first to concede that I had the edge in having been accepted to and excelled while attending Stourbridge’s educational Goliath, King Edward VI College, colloquially known as “King Eds” to yam yams, and he hadn’t been admitted, having not applied. We sportingly agreed on a gentlemen’s draw, but I could see in the Judester’s eyes that he knew, gentle reader, as we all do, that while the jungle of gateways to tertiary education in the Dudley metropolitan area is survival of the fittest to avoid the literal bloodbath known as “clearing”, and that t-shirt sales is a high octane pressure cooker on crystal meth worse than any bear pit on Wall Street - I once slid into Jordan Belforts DMs on the Instagrams and trust me, he agrees - frankly anyone, absolutely anyone, can play football to the highest level if they choose to.

Needless to say, I had the last laugh.