Ted Dibiase Jnr

The Reverend

• Paid Members

This is all part of the same thing that Brett Favre is getting investigated for, and to keep the wrestling theme going Brett is suing forum favourite Pat McAfee for defemation over the whole affair. 

If they have done what is alleged then I hope they spend a long time in prison. Thieving bastards. 

Another example of how religion is carny - Ted left wrestling to find God and devote his life to his religion, except it turns out it was just a way of scamming money out of poor people.

18 minutes ago, Loki said:

Ted left wrestling to find God

He's just a victim of timing. If he'd joined WWE two years earlier they'd have been on the roster together and all this could've been avoided.

1 minute ago, theironshake said:

I do think its crazy that you can get more jail time for fraud than murder in some cases. Tho he does deserve to go down 

In the US, human life is cheap, money is not.

13 minutes ago, theironshake said:

I do think its crazy that you can get more jail time for fraud than murder in some cases. Tho he does deserve to go down 

He stole from needy families. Fuck him. For some families this is life or death. He didn't need the money. Utter cunt.