Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

I do get the irk of people seemingly making someone's death about themselves and that social media is very very different from a letter of condolence but feels worth pointing out that my dad was a 'public figure' in the local community (a priest) and when he died reading people's stories of their little interactions with him was a really positive thing. Even if it were something as minor as the fact he introduced them to an important condiment in their lives getting this sense of the impact he'd made in so many different lives was really powerful and I'm glad people felt the need to tell me these things...

Edited by organizedkaos
Arbeit Adelt!- Death Disco (Marcellus Pittman Disco Edit)

• Members
41 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

I do get the irk of people seemingly making someone's death about themselves and that social media is very very different from a letter of condolence but feels worth pointing out that my dad was a 'public figure' in the local community (a priest) and when he died reading people's stories of their little interactions with him was a really positive thing. Even if it were something as minor as the fact he introduced them to an important condiment in their lives getting this sense of the impact he'd made in so many different lives was really powerful and I'm glad people felt the need to tell me these things...

No, of course that's a really lovely thing, it's just that Allsopp was wonderfully Partridge esque that's all.

Edited by SuperBacon
Missed off Partridge. Jackanackanory