Wrestling Pub Quiz

air_raid

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SpykeDudlei1 said:

Iā€™m up for this as long as @air_raiddoesnā€™t feel like their idea has been taken over.

Go for it. Probably donā€™t have another round worth of questions in me anyway. Unless ā€œBret Hart on Coliseum Videoā€ tickles anyones fancy.

19 minutes ago, SpykeDudlei1 said:

Ok, hereā€™s my questionā€¦

In the six Royal Rumble matches from 2010-2015, only 3 men entered at #1 on two separate occasions each and in the same order (2010/2013, 2011/2014 & 2012/2015).

Can you name them?

Alberto Del Rio, Edge and Tensai hazarding a guess.Ā 

Could have sworn air_raid had nailed it with his guess, only other name I can pluck out would be Miz instead of Ziggler perhaps?

Goes to show though how forgettable some of those rumbles were. I tried to challenge myself to remember who won them. Outside of Cena in 2013 and I think Batista 2014 when everyone hated Rey for not being Bryan, I can't think of the rest. One of those years was the 40 man rumble I believe, but I only remember the legendary return of forum favourite Big Daddy Cool, Diesel in that one.