Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

On 5/31/2022 at 3:20 PM, Egg Shen said:

the French scene is pretty strong, so id imagine there will be a few debuting French fighters on the card. Going to  be a good one.

Let's hope they police the event better than they did the Champions League final, the cretins.

Not having many avenues for Derek Chisora to go down, so it's a rematch with Kubrat Pulev at the O2 in July for his next fight. Chisora's last fight against Joseph Parker had the retirement stakes. He got soundly beaten and nothing happened. Now Eddie's throwing the retirement angle out there again for this one. The first fight was a boring affair, having another fight is just a stop gap or make money opportunity for them both 

• Paid Members

You know sometimes when a replacement fight is better than the original? Chookagian’s out…

Love this. Fiorot still gets her big test on home soil but this is a much better fight on paper. And a bigger one for Fiorot now as well because Andrade is a former champ. 

• Paid Members

It'll be a great fight, but I think I would have went with Aljo v Sterling and Yan v Dillashaw. 

This probably means Aldo/Yan is in the pipeline, which I don't imagine being much different than the first time. 

Also might tell us Lego Head's comeback has hit the skids for a while with Volkanovski & Sterling both being booked up now.