Bellator 263 - Pitbull vs. McKee (July 31st)

Egg Shen

Whos Wins  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Well here it is. This is arguably the best fight has ever put on. Not the biggest, but in terms of relevance in the grand scheme of things and how this thing was thing was built from the ground up as a true Bellator original this is right up there.

20210727_091705.thumb.jpg.eae48cff40f644c3b9eea8a8feb5d480.jpg

20210728_093708.thumb.jpg.51181255e446839fa9b4281aaab9c1fa.jpg

I'll keep this thing bare bones and add bits and pieces during the week, but here's a couple of promo videos that are worth your time.

if you dont know much about Pitbull:

• Paid Members

I hadn't forgotten about the fight, but I had got confused about the date. Fantastic that it's happening this weekend on a week where it can dominate the media attention with such a weak UFC show. I'll watch this on Sunday morning instead and pick up on the UFC whenever. Pitbull Vs McKee is massive. As well as that, I'm unable to decide what way I see it going. Unusual feelings when it comes to a Pitbull fight.

• Paid Members

any predictions then?

Im going with McKee. He's been flawless as a bro and has breezed through good opposition. Pitbull has found himself in some tough fights but always seems to find a way to win, but i just have a gut feeling that McKee will get the upperhand and wont let him off the hook. If McKee wins this it'll be a bit of a starmaking performance. 17-0 in Bellator is some record.

• Paid Members

Yeh, that's pretty impressive - he's taken Chandler's place as Mr. Bellator - every single match! And whilst Bellator isn't the absolute best of the best, it's still a really high level, so McKee's gone 17-0 in basically a shark tank.

• Paid Members

🤣 What’s he playing at? I remember him rocking up like that on the last Pitbull card and even John McCarthy looked like he was struggling not to burst out laughing in the show opening. He looks ridiculous. Can’t believe he’s been walking around like that for months.

Haven’t got a clue how this fight is going tonight but can’t wait for it. I’d rather Pitbull win just because he’s probably my favourite fighter outside the UFC these days but I like McKee too and him winning would be a cool story. Just gonna sit back and enjoy this one. 

B50DCDE1-4501-466B-9B4C-990783AD407F.gif