Tyler Reks

patiirc

If you see on Facebook The Daily Mail article link posted about it the comments section is filled with absolute mutants of the highest order. So much transphobic hate and ridicule. 

A lot of the hate comes from people who are saying being transgender goes against Christianity and then there's the lads talking about taking "her" on for a laugh.

Fuck that paper and its readers in the bin.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

If you see on Facebook The Daily Mail article link posted about it the comments section is filled with absolute mutants of the highest order. So much transphobic hate and ridicule. 

A lot of the hate comes from people who are saying being transgender goes against Christianity and then there's the lads talking about taking "her" on for a laugh.

Whenever I hear or read that line, I just say "Doesn't go against atheism, though".

10 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

I just had a look and TBH it wasn't half as bad as I expected. I've known 8 trans people and the hate they get can be disgusting. Literally saying they aren't human.