Sonja Deville nearly abducted

LSM

They've changed the Summerslam match to Loser Leaves WWE so at least it looks like she'll have time off to deal with everything, credit to them both for still actually going ahead with the match anyway, don't think anyone could blame them for just wanting time off immediately 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LSM said:

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/09/13/sonya-devilles-stalker-pleads-not-guilty-to-all-charges-in-hostage-trial/amp/

So in an update the guy who broke into Sonyas house has pled not guilty. Crazy.

So he's going to make her relive the whole thing again in court, or he thinks his lawyer can get him off on a technicality. What a fucking dickhead. 

• Paid Members

Over here they'd go the mental health route and presumably throw in some kind of "price of fame" victim shaming argument. Whether they can do the same over there I don't know. 

• 7 months later...
On 5/14/2021 at 11:08 PM, LSM said:

https://www.webisjericho.com/sonya-devilles-stalker-not-to-stand-trial/

So in the latest update to this story, the bloke who stalker Sonya will not be standing trial as he's been deemed medically incompetent.

Some reports suggest institutionalised for five years. The severity of what he did though medically incompetent I would have thought ten years minimum. There is no real closure with that sort of outcome. 

• Paid Members

Has the mental capacity to stalk, plan a kidnapping and creep in her home, but when it comes to standing trial is mentally incompetent? Give over.

Kid’s gonna be back on the streets in five years when the facility turfs him out. So shit. 

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Some reports suggest institutionalised for five years. The severity of what he did though medically incompetent I would have thought ten years minimum. There is no real closure with that sort of outcome. 

Love it when people play fantasy sentencing. Why would you have thought ten years? I assume it's based on your detailed knowledge of case history, or in depth understanding of this kind of mental illness and the treatment it requires? Please, give us your great insights Tommy.