5G is microwaves. RESEARCH it!

Undefeated Steak

There's a house a few doors down from the corner shop that always has a sheet of A4 up in the window with some message scribbled on in marker pen. Previous gems were "START PICKING UP YOUR DOG SHIT BASTARDS" and then "PICK UP YOUR DOG SH*T", presumably because a parent knocked on the door as it's a pathway to the nearby school. 

Last week there was something written about Boris Johnson, though I can't remember what. This morning was so good it made me laugh out loud in the middle of the street.

'5G IS MICROWAVES. YOU WOULDN'T PUT A MICROWAVE IN YOUR HEAD. RESEARCH IT'.

I don't know if this thread is about the 5G conspiracy theories going about, or for gems you've seen scribbled in windows near you? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Not a huge fan of the Guardian these days but Marina Hyde usually brings it..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/14/eamonn-holmes-5g-coronavirus

A mate posted this on FB with the comment that he's the IRL Matt Hardy, calling him "Broken Holmes". The only reason he isn't the worst thing on morning TV is Piers Morgan.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Undefeated Steak said:

'5G IS MICROWAVES. YOU WOULDN'T PUT A MICROWAVE IN YOUR HEAD. RESEARCH IT'.

I wonder if she has a WiFi router in her home - because if she does then I hope she's "RESEARCH IT" and learned that it is almost certainly using the same frequency range/band (2.4 Gigahertz) as microwave ovens do. Same goes for Bluetooth.

Edited by PJ Power