MM@ Top Twitter

wandshogun09

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
6 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Proof that nothing Ariel Helwani says should be given credibility or taken seriously ever again.

B34D2BAD-E813-48AF-B8F3-7FE8A2A6126D.jpeg

I had to quit paying attention to that headball years ago. Glad I did. He's off his rocker. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Remember that Askar Mozharov weirdo who caused a bit of a stir with his dodgy record and ended up being ‘one and done’ in the UFC recently? This is quite the thread on him. He gets more strange and more fascinating every time I read about him.

• Paid Members

That's probably my favorite weird MMA related story of the year, fascinating stuff.

There's a Youtube channel called Napolean Blownapart that covers fake fighters and dodgy stories (Rafael Torre and the sort), i'm looking forward to his Mozharov content.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Look at Strickland licking arse here. Between Pereira wrecking him and Khamzat apparently giving him a bit of a doing over in the gym, maybe we’ll see a humble Strickland yet. Probably not but he doesn’t look so ‘crazy’ here. 

• 2 weeks later...