MM@ Top Twitter

wandshogun09

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

More from the Joe Silva thing;

C96-DB533-9424-4297-89-E3-26-E23-FA4667-

Always wondered why Harris got cut when he did. It struck me as an odd one. Granted, his fight with Maiquel Falcao wasn’t much good but it takes two to tango and I thought it was bollocks how Harris got the bulk of the blame for that and got released. Even though he came into that fight off 7 straight stoppage wins and had that awesome slam KO on David Branch in his previous fight. Now the release makes more sense. The poison dwarf Joe Silva at work.

Even though I got a little chuckle out of it at the time, I always had a suspicion that Silva was a bit of a cunt after seeing how over the moon he was when Jon Fitch got knocked out by Johny Hendricks. Of course, it’s natural that even a high ranking UFC employee is going to have fighters he likes more than others but it was clear he was happy with that result and it was just unprofessional and always made me think he had a bit of a nasty streak to him after that. 

• Paid Members

I'd love a proper book on the sleazy behind-the-scenes stories that have went on during the Fertitta era. Stories of Dana only getting fully on board with women's MMA after he and Rousey took multiple private jet rides together etc. They've done well to keep most of it under wraps.