Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

John Dodson out there winning World Titles in Bare Knuckle. 3-0 in the sport, 3 first round KO's in under 2 minutes. The old Magician has found his calling.

 

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

2 days out from this. Who knows how this goes? UFC 1 feels. Both guys looks jacked, JDS has admitted to being on the gas. The wild, wild west indeed.

Undercard has a few random UFC vets. No work on how it's being broadcast yet.

20230906_074303.thumb.jpg.9d7e36b230ea3e2f517459e5aafacc71.jpg

Posted

I shall definately be watching it. Should be a cracker! How are they getting around the no drug testing? Surely any commission that is sanctioning this would require testing too?

  • Paid Members
Posted

All the juice...

FB_IMG_1694171892702.thumb.jpg.24366f0a42f40cb9e469d61b9d1d1ac4.jpg

Actually quite looking forward to this, i'd imagine its going to be short and pretty violent.

Posted

Literally had no fucking clue this was happening at all until I just went on YouTube and there it was at the top of my feed.

I'll be honest this is pretty tasty and the last show I watched with Roy Nelson was actually pretty enjoyable so yeah I'll give this a cheeky check out 

Posted
23 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

short and pretty violent.

It was the opposite of this, and it was shit. I forgot the Gamebred stuff is not real bare knuckle fights, so was disappointed when I jumped to the main event just now. Bare knuckle is very strange, as the fight was a stinker, with no punches really landing hard, yet Werdums face was still messed up badly as if hed been in a 5 round war.

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 9/9/2023 at 11:41 AM, Dai said:

I forgot the Gamebred stuff is not real bare knuckle fights

What do you mean? Its not straight up bare knuckle boxing?

I saw a spoiler amongst the fallout for UFC 293. Watched highlights and it was just JDS picking apart Werdum with a jab. Hideous damage done to Werdum though. Bare knuckle changes the game.

Quite weird to see Werdum fight in his PFL shorts too.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Dai said:

Nah, its MMA, just without gloves.

Nah, I knew that, I meant did you assume it was bare knuckle boxing?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...