The guy

Jacko

7 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

As much as "turn him heel" gets thrown around as the go-to solution for any top WWE babyface, Dean Ambrose is a guy who would really benefit from a decent heel run, so long as the company is invested in him. It's baffling that they've mostly positioned him as a goofy babyface, when his best work pre-WWE came as a deranged, quite genuinely terrifying heel.

Though the way he was on that Austin podcast, and on a few other interviews and bits and pieces, it may well be that he's not someone they want representing the company at that level.

Aye he's turned up to two Hall of Fame red carpets bladdered hasn't he? May be that he's his own worst enemy. Shame though.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I genuinely wonder how this Roman experiment will go when Triple H is eventually in charge. Surely by that point we can drop all this nonsense and have proper faces and heels on top like Gargano and Dunne?

If I’m honest I can’t see it changing much it’s a completely different situation to nxt where they are on a constant reset.

if hhh does go with what you think about heels and faces and does push like that i can see him making Finn the man 

Miz has signed a new 4 year deal according to Meltzer. WWE wanted him to sign for longer, but they've agreed on 4 so he isn't going anywhere. He could still be elevated into a decent high up the card heel, which I know sounds daft as he's the reigning Intercontinental champion, but that belt seems to blow hot & cold in terms of its prestige all the time. If it is done right, I could see him getting another run with one of the top belts, but it would hinge on who you pair him up against

• Paid Members

I'm not entirely sure what they did wrong with Miz' main-event run leading up to WM. He was good in the build-up, cut good promos, wasn't shabby in the ring even back then, and was in there with one of the best in the ring in Cena. Somehow it just ended up a damp squib, and I can't figure out why. The "Must-See Champion" vid wasn't bad, either, although I must admit, it didn't quite feel epic or big-time when I saw it.

Archived