Going to the toilet in lessons.

Missjem

1 minute ago, Steve Justice said:

The point is, they could. That's going to be very embarrassing for any child who is subjected to that. 

Not to mention, how do you expect them to concentrate if they're completely distracted by not pissing themselves in class? 

But if they go at break they wouldn't need to go during lesson.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is this some sort of "Funny" "Joke" that is going around forums or something? The exact same post, posted using almost the exact same username was posted on a Barnsley FC forum(www.barnsleyfc.org.uk) about a month ago...

2 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

And a girl in my daughter's class was 5 when she started the school year. My experience != your experience. Not sure why that wasn't already clear.

i'd say I hope for your sake it doesn't happen but I hope for the kids sake it doesn't, you're old enough to deal with your own decisions. Social (justice) media is relentless and bloodthirsty, hell of a hill to die on.

The sooner they get in the habit of going at break the better.

1 minute ago, Steve Justice said:

Of course they could. Seriously, are you a moron? 

Please enlighten me as to what the time frame is between having to take a piss? 

If you mean when can they go.

They can go before class starts at 9:00am they then have a 20'minute break at 10:20 can go from 12:15 to 1: 15 at lunchtime and then again at 3:15 when school ends.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Re: Kaz - You're probably right, but unfortunately there are teachers out there with awful attitudes like this. 

There are teachers who are shit, granted. But they don’t join a wrestling forum, and start their crusade by informing the fairly liberal audience that they don’t let children use the toilet. Instead of thinking ‘not my audience’ they have continued to post whilst being called worse than shit.

It’s obviously a bell end like Glen pissing about on public WiFi.

Just because you go at break doesn't mean you won't need to go again sometime in the next two hours - every morning before I go downstairs I go to the toilet (sit down visit) I don't leave the bathroom until there's nothing left, every morning without fail I make a return visit before leaving the house for work, just because you've been doesn't mean you won't go again. Wees / poos are just like appetites - there's always another one round the corner

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Or a bot.  If you really are a teacher, then post a pic of you outside your school.  Holding a fork.

Or a banner about Park Ji-Sung.

• neil locked this topic

Archived