Going to the toilet in lessons.

Missjem

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Missjem said:

They get breaks to use the toilet so they shouldn't need to go in lesson time.

Year 2? They're fucking children. Let them go to the toilet if they need it. If my kid pissed themselves because some teacher on a power trip wouldn't let them to the toilet during lessons, there'd be trouble.Ā 

They are 5-7 year olds.Ā Ā Generally unless they need to go they won't do so as forward planning because they won't be able to later. Obviously you're allowed to have this rule since you do have it but it's a bit overly authoritarian.

On a side note, who joins a wrestling forum just to ask the members opinion on how they do their job?

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

who joins a wrestling forum just to ask the members opinion on how they do their job?

A troll who isnā€™t a teacher and is asking a pathetic questionĀ knowing itĀ will cause people to respond in angst, at a guess.

28 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

They are 5-7 year olds.Ā Ā Generally unless they need to go they won't do so as forward planning because they won't be able to later. Obviously you're allowed to have this rule since you do have it but it's a bit overly authoritarian.

On a side note, who joins a wrestling forum just to ask the members opinion on how they do their job?

I remind them before each break. There is never longer than a couple of hours between breaks. They are 6 and 7.

2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

When I was at school, my dad told me that if a teacher doesn't let me go to the toilet, piss in the corner of the classroom and say it was either that or piss myself.

I have never had a child wet themselves. One of the parents was unhappy during the week because her daughter was desperate on the way home. She asked 5 minutes after lunch.

Archived