52 replies to this topic

#46 Thunderplex

Thunderplex

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 18:57

Looks like it's not just plans anymore. Stephen Merchant, The Rock and the girl playing Paige are at Raw to do some filming.
machobaby8urbw9.jpg

#47 knightmare

knightmare

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 19:34

filming has started and will take about six weeks

SIG TOO BIG BRO

#48 Thunderplex

Thunderplex

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 21:45

Cracking. This is a massive thing for your family, and I think it will be enormous for WAW too.

With all the TV interest going on at the moment, we may be seeing more of you on The box going forward.
machobaby8urbw9.jpg

#49 CliveG

CliveG

In Training

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 22:09

Good god, this is mental. Stephen Merchant writing & directing, The Rock & Film4 bankrolling it, Cersei frickin' Lannister playing Saraya! Vince Vaughan and Nick Frost are also big names in their own right. This is extraordinary. I really enjoyed the documentary, can't wait to see this.

Couldn't agree more. Ricky , I say this with the utmost respect - but you and your family are just a normal wrestling family. You are not superstars on Television around the world (with the exception of Paige). You are just a normal family , and the fact that a major Film is going to be made about your life.. it just doesn't seem real.

#50 knightmare

knightmare

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:35

Good god, this is mental. Stephen Merchant writing & directing, The Rock & Film4 bankrolling it, Cersei frickin' Lannister playing Saraya! Vince Vaughan and Nick Frost are also big names in their own right. This is extraordinary. I really enjoyed the documentary, can't wait to see this.

Couldn't agree more. Ricky , I say this with the utmost respect - but you and your family are just a normal wrestling family. You are not superstars on Television around the world (with the exception of Paige). You are just a normal family , and the fact that a major Film is going to be made about your life.. it just doesn't seem real.

We are a working class family from a council estate in Norwich proud of my roots if this film makes me a rich man I would not move, money does not drive me on the wrestling business does and I hope this movie helps not only WAW But the whole business any publicity is good publicity, right.

SIG TOO BIG BRO

#51 SuperBacon

SuperBacon

Jobber

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 17:15

Can i ask, if filming has started and will take 6 weeks, then was the concept and script finalised a while ago?

Best of luck to you with it!

#52 moofasa

moofasa

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 17:16

https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=large

Tessa Blanchard as Paige for stunts. That explains her project.

#53 moofasa

moofasa

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:02

wrong thread

Edited by moofasa, 22 February 2017 - 11:02.