The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
43 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

What's even sadder than Paulie, is the fact that every time I post, I get a notification 1 minute later that Butchie has downvoted it. 

Now that's not true, is it.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Now that's not true, is it.

Yeah, it is.

It started after our argument on Monday night and has been continuing all week. Even on posts where I didn't express an opinion. And in batches too. No notifications for a few hours, then 6 in a row - 1 downvote for each of my last 6 posts in various forums. The only way that's possible is if someone searched for all my posts through my profile, and downvoted each one. 

• Paid Members

No it isn't. You don't know it's Butch, you're only guessing. And by all means keep moaning about being downvoted because we all know how that will turn out, don't we.

35 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

No, I'm not only guessing.

Don't paidos only get 5 votes a day?  If so, it isn't just one person.  Maybe it's an Ed Sheeran fan with a grudge, maybe it's because you still harp on about it, who knows.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Don't paidos only get 5 votes a day?  If so, it isn't just one person.  Maybe it's an Ed Sheeran fan with a grudge, maybe it's because you still harp on about it, who knows.

What about mods?

I know what's going on here - I can spot a pattern. This isn't complicated. The downvotes are coming in bursts of 5 at the exact same time, always on my last 5 posts no matter what the content - all since Tuesday. Explain that.

Anyway - I won't drag this off topic anymore - apologies. Moving on.

2 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

The downvotes are coming in bursts of 5 at the exact same time, always on my last 5 posts no matter what the content - all since Tuesday. Explain that

You said 6 initially, that's why I mentioned the 5 thing.  Either way, I blame Ed Sheeran.

Archived