Greatest Wrestling Entrance Music

Snitsky's back acne

Two pages in and we haven't had this one? You feel cool just listening to it.

Also, can't go wrong with Big Sid:

I love the 80's and early 90's instrumental themes, where they had to come up with something specifically to fit a character, Mr. Perfect another 'perfect' example, as referenced earlier. It all hinged on the instruments/synths etc. basically creating part of the character via the theme.

Edit: Three pages in now actually re. the Razor music.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NXT (and Jim Johnston I guess) is doing a great job of introducing cool music isn't it?? Balor, Nakamura & now Roode!

Edge's Alter Bridge theme is a cool one... But we agree that the HBK theme is a brilliant classic one!

In honour of the Glorious Bobby Roode music and a resurgence in general of rather cool entrance music I figured I would start this thread to honour the best entrance music for wrestlers.

So: Glorious

Shinsuke's theme, obviously

https://youtu.be/hgZIhsMTTU4

Always thought Sherri's version of Sexy Boy was fuckin cool:

• Paid Members

Midnight Express is one of those I get stuck in my head as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=4eBmeH0MAmk

And I know it's been mentioned but I don't think the music video for Jive Soul Bro has been posted yet;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=ypriog7h2OQ

Childish and cruel I know but for a while, when we were teenagers, any time me and my brother saw a really fat woman we'd say 'Now that was a BIIIIIG woman!' in our best Slick voice.

• Paid Members

Everything Triple H has used this century goes without saying.

Every time Orton turns I hope in vain for the return of Burn In My Light. The ultimate babyface theme. I popped a Nielsen when like the first second of it played (for some reason) before that shit band started playing Voices at WM30. That was cruel.

Great shout on Orton's old theme there Cleet. Listening to that and watching his old titantron video and it's such a shame Orton didn't become a major player. He looked like he had bags of potential back in the mid 00's.

Yeah because I definitely didn't already mention it on the first page.

Great shout on Orton's old theme there Cleet. Listening to that and watching his old titantron video and it's such a shame Orton didn't become a major player. He looked like he had bags of potential back in the mid 00's.

Yeah because I definitely didn't already mention it on the first page.
You're being passive aggressive because someone didn't give you credit for saying you liked a wrestler's theme music?

Archived