Greatest Wrestling Entrance Music

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really did enjoy Madison raynes killer queen, it really seemed to fit her and was an enjoyable listen i thought. Also steens roh one is awesome too, I much prefer it to his wwe song.

Yeah, it does such a great job of setting up Rayne that even new viewers are immediately clued in to what her on-screen persona's about. Steen's old theme did the same thing. Really makes you wonder why more wrestler's entrance music don't have lyrics as they can really help set the mood and sell the character. The Wyatt's just wouldn't be the same without their intro and Bobby Rhode's already over like fuck with the NXT crowd thanks to his, well, glorious new music.

Not entrance music but I guarantee you'll be humming it all day (and going 'Oh, that's.....) - it's 'Young, Strong & Wealthy'

https://youtu.be/Mj0wutGPU24

It's "Young Strong and Healthy", not Wealthy. Most amazing thing about that song and video to me is how many year's Steve Wright (Alex's dad) shaved off his age by shaving his head. Here is about 10 years prior to that video looking about 20 years older:

I really really dig the theme Kurt Angle had for his short tenure on WWE's ECW brand.

The alterations, and taking away the fans' oppurtunity to chant 'YOU SUCK!', totally suited his hyper aggressive style at that time.

• Paid Members

That James Storm theme ended up having a pretty major impact on my life - I liked it too, and found out somewhere that it was a blatant ripoff of "Electric Rodeo" by an artist called Shooter Jennings.

I now consider Shooter my favourite artist and it led to me visiting places in the States I probably never would have visited for gigs, met several friends I surely would never have met, and resulted in numerous interests I likely never would have developed.

Archived