The UK MMA Promotions Thread: BAMMA, Cage Warriors, ETC

seanz25

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Has anyone else heard the rumour that BT will be showing this in lieu of UFC London, or will it be Fight Pass only?

Haven’t heard that myself but just checked the Sky planner and UFC London is still listed as being on, starting from 6pm. Obviously, we know it won’t be on but maybe that slot will be taken up by Cage Warriors. It’d be nice if it is. It’s absolutely the right call that they’ve cancelled those upcoming UFC shows but I can’t deny I’m gutted. There’s sod all now until Khabib vs Fergie, a whole month from today. If that even happens. I’m lost. My better half’s loving it. Now she’s got 100% control of the telly because I don’t really watch that much else other than MMA and Boxing.

This is pretty much me in front of what must be the 24th straight episode of Judge Judy just now. 

260E0ED6-7E6F-4877-9873-B4D16125CF17.gif

• Paid Members

forgot i followed a Welsh boxing news fella on Facebook and he spoilt the Mason Jones fight as the fight was happening so i read up. Good too see Jones win, he was tipped as the guy to take Jack Shore's position as Wales' next breakout name. The circumstances have meant he's got there abit sooner than expected but its nice to have another Welshman as Champ. One or 2 defences and he may find himself in the UFC. Exciting fighter too.

• 6 months later...
  • Paid Members

Cage Warriors returns tomorrow, 3 shows over 3 days, they are calling it The Trilogy.

IMG_20200923_132411.thumb.jpg.e0cd29b6094f19ec7a6bb9da331f92d9.jpg

Nothing really leaps out as its hard to keep a handle on the Cage Warriors roster. Few Welsh boys involved though which i will be tuning in for. The Mason Jones main event Saturday night is gonna be worth a look, he'll get Double Champ status if we wins and the UFC surely beckons. Jones has massive buzz in the valleys.

FB_IMG_1600864366654.thumb.jpg.ccad5533b49603fc85da09baee70d84e.jpg

Another Welsh lad Oban Elliott fights tomorrow night too, another with a big buzz behind despite only being 4-0. Had a pretty funny run in with his opponents today at the weigh ins.

"get out of my face you fanny" 😄

• Paid Members

yeh, Elliott has something about him. Still real early days but he's very much aware that he needs to sell himself as a fighter, he's good for a soundbite.

https://cagewarriors.com/the-trilogy-full-fight-cards-and-how-to-watch/

full cards and info in that link above ^

Edited by Egg Shen

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

Cage Warriors returns with another Trilogy of events this week. 

IMG_20210316_231743.thumb.jpg.6e078106b58aca14c3ab4b43f726ada5.jpg

All live on Fight Pass. Main cards starting from 9pm i believe. I plan on watching the Thursday/Friday shows live, then maybe catch up on the Saturday show as it clashes with the Rugby. 

Some standout fights on the cards but they are spread across 3 shows for me. 

I'll add those nice little fight card graphics if they pop up. The cards are here:

https://cagewarriors.com/category/events-and-tickets/upcoming-events/

Edited by Egg Shen