WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I'm going to pick up the legends edition when it comes out as I haven't played Dawnguard or Dragonborn yet, plus I don't actually own Skyrim myself. I miss it badly. Been playing Oblivion a bit, but it's not the same. This 'plane of Oblivion' place is shit. Hopefully it will pick up, until then it's just Skyrim's less-attractive, cheaper older sister.

Thought this would be a good place to ask this question as I can't find the PS3 thread.

Do any other or have any other PS3 users have problems with downloading? I have 75mb broadband, everything downloads perfectly well and fast on my PC, but it's insanely slow on my PS3. To give you a current example, I'm downloading a game which is 6400mb. That should take about 20 minutes tops with my speeds, but it's done 1200mb in 3 hours.

I've Googled the problem and it seems to be quite common, but with no solution other than using my PC as a proxy server, which is quite confusing to say the least. Does anyone have a simple and effective solution? I'd be able to contribute to this thread more if I could play the game I'm downloading.

Thought this would be a good place to ask this question as I can't find the PS3 thread.

Do any other or have any other PS3 users have problems with downloading? I have 75mb broadband, everything downloads perfectly well and fast on my PC, but it's insanely slow on my PS3. To give you a current example, I'm downloading a game which is 6400mb. That should take about 20 minutes tops with my speeds, but it's done 1200mb in 3 hours.

I've Googled the problem and it seems to be quite common, but with no solution other than using my PC as a proxy server, which is quite confusing to say the least. Does anyone have a simple and effective solution? I'd be able to contribute to this thread more if I could play the game I'm downloading.

Are you using PS3 wirelessly? Mine is like that on wifi, so now I connect it via ethernet and I get much better speeds.

I was round a mates house last night and he was playing the new Madden NFL game. I've not played an American Football game since the Mega Drive. Although I didn't fully understand the rules, I was picking up certain aspects of it and found myself enjoying it. I was thinking about going out tomorrow to pick up a copy, but rather than shelling out

• Paid Members

johnnyboy is your man for NFL games I think. There was a brief discussion in this thread a few months ago about getting older versions IIRC.

Edit: too late. I wasn't wrong, though.

Edited by PunkStep

Gameflow came in with 11, which as a beginner takes away the "what play do I call" worries as the computer is your sideline coach and will call the plays for you. I wouldn't go lower than 11. Drew Brees is on the box as well, which is nice. You can't go wrong for