Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2016 LAST YEAR'S 'WINNER': GLASS SMASH Who deserves the title of Dolt of the Year for 2015?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 4, 2016 Moderators Posted January 4, 2016 It must be awful to be actually almost tied with Adam bowler, a legitimate verifiable simpleton.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 Crocky must have kept his head down this year.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 It must be awful to be actually almost tied with Adam bowler, a legitimate verifiable simpleton. *sly giggle
UK Kat Von D Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 It must be awful to be actually almost tied with Adam bowler, a legitimate verifiable simpleton. If popularity on the UKFF is the only area of life I'm failing in, I think that's something I can deal with
Paid Members FLips Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 You're dealing it better than The Clint and SJnumbers are.
Paid Members quote the raven Posted January 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2016 Not even nominated Killed it.
Direct Impact Posted January 5, 2016 Posted January 5, 2016 Dont know why Herbie gets added to this. Undeserved.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2016 The capricious whims of fate
Paid Members FLips Posted January 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2016 Is it too late to nominate Direct Impact?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 8, 2016 Moderators Posted January 8, 2016 (edited) Yes. But if Herbie wins direct impact can take his punishment for him if he wants since he loves him so much. Edited January 8, 2016 by Chest Rockwell
The Clint Posted January 8, 2016 Posted January 8, 2016 It took 2 members and a full page of replies to finally convince Direct Impact that he quoted the wrong post on a thread once. He wasn't having it.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 8, 2016 Moderators Posted January 8, 2016 Haha. Shit, I remember that but didn't realise it was the same guy..
Direct Impact Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Isnt the idea of this thread to discuss the nominees? All I did was comment that I'm surprised Herbie is up for this, because I enjoy his posts about TWC etc. That was a misunderstanding, I made a mistake and quoted the wrong person, however someone still insinuated that Test was a nonce so I was replying to that.
Recommended Posts