What's happened to wooly?!

Deathmatch Jmb

Hi all,

Was talking to wooly for a good while, he sells dvds on here, you can find him in the classifieds. Just wondering on other people's experience with buying from him or what he's up to. I gave him £60 and he's vanished... Lol

I'm shore there's a good reason for this, many he's gone away, but anyone who cab help can you let me know pleeeeease

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna take a stab in the dark here and guess that you are actually wooly...

Your grammar and typing is the same. I know this because you constantly used to sending me betting tips without me asking.

You also joined the forum 6 days ago and this is your first post. So you couldn't have been talking to him a "good while" on here and certainly not long enough for you to send him 60quid and then question where your goods are.

Poor attempt.

• Paid Members

There's a thread in the Classifieds section detailing Bad Traders and he's in that. That alone would be an indication not to have any dealings with him, let alone send him £60!

The fact that he appears to bet on every horse in every race would be an indication not to trust him financially.

Hi, thanks for all your feedback. Tbh, one of the main reasons for joining this forum was to try and find out what this guy's doing. I actually have no idea how he got my email address lol but I am after dvds. I had no idea he was in any bad classified things.

Archived