The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overchuffed. Think Italian football got me through there. Proper fairytale stuff as my averages have been piss poor.

My areas of expertise are football, wrestling and Red Dwarf. For my choice of quiz I'm staying away from wrestling obviously and I think the Red Dwarf quizzes aren't that though. 

Going for a football quiz that Im 100% confident that I'll outscore everyone on. 

Good luck to martyngnr, Patiirc, Shy Dad and Ultimo the Great.

• Paid Members

Well I got closer than I thought I would anyway.  Well done martyngnr.  You do seem have an unhealthy obsession with Guns 'n' Roses though judging by that score.

Thanks to Glenryck for doing this.

Guilty as charged. For example - my sons middle name is Axl.

The Final Five

Congratulations to The Final five for outwitting everyone thus far. In the next round each participant will pick one quiz each with the idea of picking something they will score highly in and their opponents will score low. I have received a PM from four of the five with their quiz selections, so I am just awaiting Ultimo to pick his quiz.

So Ultimo, PM me the quiz of your choice so we can get this week cracking!

I have managed to send out the quizzes this evening, I didn't think I would get the time to do it as my Grandfather had a massive stroke on Saturday morning and I have been taking it in turns with other family members to help monitor him. However he has made a miraculous recovery after being unable to move or talk at Saturday lunchtime to this evening sat up in his bed able to communicate, eat some chocolate mousse and watch the Geordies get stuffed by West Ham.

Back to the quizzes, all I can say is thank fuck that I am not competing this week as the selections are ridiculously hard! We have a retro video-game, a eulogy, non-league football, Scottish Football and Foreign Films! Good luck to the final five. The top two make it to next week's Grand Final.

Archived