Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

There could well be more to come from Wales Comic Con as well. I suggest people keep their ears open.

Yeah, Jaime is a big wrestling fan so i expect there are more to come for sure. Last year there were 4 wrestling guests, so i expect this year will at least match that. It's also worth noting photo ops for Jimmy Hart and Rikishi are already on sale.

Edited by truthofsin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Ahh sound, what's the crack then butch... How big is the venue? how many are expected to attend (punters)? Is there a half decent pub near by and what time do things tend to wrap up?

I'm mainly going for the wrestling side of things but there's a few names I've noticed that have spiked my interest... Boycie for one.

Tekkers- are you going to modify the first page and delete the 2013 content? If your planning to keep on top of it ill keep checking back. I fancy a mooch to some meet & greets this year.

Would be nice to see if there's any more Q&As this year, such as the cornette one.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Moderators

Things wrap up 4 or 5 if I remember correctly, and there's a decent pub called The Turf that's part of the football ground right next to the venue. There's another pub closeby called the Plas Coch, but it's one of those shit food chain motherfuckers. The venue is pretty big, but can get really really fucking busy. There's normally an after party too at a nightclub in town if anyone's staying overnight.

• Paid Members
Things wrap up 4 or 5 if I remember correctly, and there's a decent pub called The Turf that's part of the football ground right next to the venue. There's another pub closeby called the Plas Coch, but it's one of those shit food chain motherfuckers. The venue is pretty big, but can get really really fucking busy. There's normally an after party too at a nightclub in town if anyone's staying overnight.

My other halfs sister lives on the Wirral so I was going to train it and stay at hers, but depending on what folk are doing after the event, ill be up for a couple of jars.

Don't think ill be paying for any photo shoots like, I'm guessing you can take your own camera to take pics (providing your buying some merch or autograph or something)?

I am definately going to this now that they have announced Vader. I guess he must be over doing other wrestling events or do you think he would just come over for this event.

He mentioned during his PCW Q&A session that he was coming back to work some event in early 2014, so i assume he's doing the con and at least one show while he's here.

I think I'll be attending my first wales comic con, does anyone know what time it finishes please ???

Touching on a point raised earlier in this topic, I agree that an updated 2014 should be on the first page and if not already could this topic be pinned so that fans can know whom is appearing where and when