Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

Went to Collectormania yesterday and had a whale of a time. Got to meet my fav diva of all time, Lita and she signed my attitude era belt. It was such a great day with some brilliant comic costumes on show. got to shake Shelton Benjamin's and Kid Kash's hands as they went to their table but really it was all about meeting Lita for me. The whole event was really really well run. Good job it was sunny though as Stadium:MK is open to the elements haha!

I went too, was a fun couple of hours and smoothly run. Didn't meet lita as I'd met her a few times before but was able to add Victoria, Kash and Benjamin to my wwe ency. All were nice although can't see why victoria wouldn't allow photos at her table- especially as her photo shoot was 4 hours after I met her. Highlight of the day for me was finally purchasing a ted bear and then having doug williams and victoria take interest in it- listening to what he says. Good day out and I'm looking forward to the earls court show in july.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...