Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

I'm sure I saw the other week that Doug Williams is doing a Collectormania event at Braehead, near Glasgow.

Remains to be seen if any other wrestlers will be added, but I'm sure an import wrestler would do a good turn (well to be precise ex WWE star, not Impact Wrestling midcarder).

I'm sure I saw the other week that Doug Williams is doing a Collectormania event at Braehead, near Glasgow.

Remains to be seen if any other wrestlers will be added, but I'm sure an import wrestler would do a good turn (well to be precise ex WWE star, not Impact Wrestling midcarder).

Unfortunately showmasters don't put a hell of a lot of effort into the Glasgow leg so can't see them bringing anyone over for it specifically, best chance of an import would be for somebody already in the country.

Taken from the HMV website

WWE International will be meeting fans and signing copies of their new upcoming film releases.

The WWE Superster will be announced soon and will be meeting fans at:

hmv Cardiff - Sunday 18th May - 1.00pm

x400 tickets will be made available from the store, from a date and time to be revealed at a later date, closer to the event.

These tickets can be acquired upon purchase of one of the titles listed below, which will be made available before their release date:

WWE: Elimination Chamber 2014

WWE: The John Cena Experience (1 DISC)

WWE Presents Wrestling's Greatest Factions

Unfortunately showmasters don't put a hell of a lot of effort into the Glasgow leg so can't see them bringing anyone over for it specifically, best chance of an import would be for somebody already in the country.

Yeah Bohan nailed it on the head, Showmasters have a tendency for their events that aren't Collectormania MK or LFCC to put repeat bookings or imports already in the country on the lineup. For example their Cardiff Comic Con last year had Sabu on it as he was already in the country, whereas for LFCC they'll fly in 4-5 imports who just come over for the event.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tyler Mane has been confirmed in attending London Film and Comic Con 2014.

Earls Court 2, Friday 11th-Sunday 13th July 2014.

Best known for his roles as Sabretooth in X-Men & Michael Myers in the revamped Halloween 2, Tyler had a brief run in WCW as Big Sky.