Wrestling's Biggest Drink & Drug Abusers

IronSheik

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Sullivan is a big gimmick man. O.D'd a few times and survived.

Sully ODing on GHB while scouting for talent as head booker for a multi-millionaire dollar company still gets a chuckle out of me. Fucking GHB.

Benoit always seemed like a heavy steriod and growth user. I'm sure I read somewhere his heart had ballooned to 3 times its original size thanks to the years and years of drug abuse he could have dropped dead at any time anyway.

Shawn Michaels has to go on this list too. He almost overdosed and died while looking after his newborn kid once. This was apparently his reason for turning into a born again christian right?

Yep, he's pretty open about that one.

What's the story about Kevin Sullivan OD'ing whilst scouting talent? Also intrigued to hear more Regal stories as I've been putting buying his book off for ages.

GHB is a hell of a drug. I fell through a table after having a few drops before.

Shawn Michaels has to go on this list too. He almost overdosed and died while looking after his newborn kid once. This was apparently his reason for turning into a born again christian right?

Yep, he's pretty open about that one.

What's the story about Kevin Sullivan OD'ing whilst scouting talent? Also intrigued to hear more Regal stories as I've been putting buying his book off for ages.

GHB is a hell of a drug. I fell through a table after having a few drops before.

WCW were up in Canada and as head booker at the time Sullivan was watching some tryouts for the company. Apparently someone gave him G-Juice and he overdosed up there in the stands. He had the whole blood blooper going on and everything. Several people thought he had croaked it.

Only in WCW.

Violent J was known for his drug use, but then he was into it before he got into wrestling. 

Also New Jack

Shaggy 2 Dope was addicted to pills. Those two started wrestling pretty young IIRC, ICP was still called Inner City Posse at the time.

Roddy Piper is often fucked up on shit, even to this day I think. He's either high as a kite or low as fuck, often incoherent. He liked the charlie back in the day.

According to Sheiky Baby, Greg the Hammer was a top gimmick man, A to the Z.

I always regret finding out Davey Boy smoked crack (with Anvil). He seems to have been a party animal and try anything type dude. Even introduced Sunny to fuckin soma's... Ken Patera says Davey Boy and Dynamite each had more steroids in a month than he had in his entire weight lifting career... That's fuckin scary.

• Moderators

Roddy Piper is often fucked up on shit, even to this day I think. He's either high as a kite or low as fuck, often incoherent. He liked the charlie back in the day.

I always regret finding out Davey Boy smoked crack (with Anvil). He seems to have been a party animal and try anything type dude. Even introduced Sunny to fuckin soma's... Ken Patera says Davey Boy and Dynamite each had more steroids in a month than he had in his entire weight lifting career... That's fuckin scary.

Stop using that bollocks KC slang. Just say "He did drugs".

It's Iron Sheik slang which he's said for years, going back to the early 2000's. I love Sheiky Baby and will never stop using his world class patter.

It's Iron Sheik slang which he's been saying for years, going back to the early 2000's. I love Sheiky Baby and will never stop using his world class patter.

Archived