Wrestler's who left a bad impression on you?

truthofsin

• Paid Members

I've never been to a meet & greet, but from other interactions I thought Foley was a bit aloof (but perfectly nice), and found Mark Belton (the FWA guy) to be a knob, and Joe Legend to be bit of a prick.

Was gonna list some good ones, but I see there's another thread for that.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met Foley twice, both times found him to be a cool guy. Even personalised my Tietam Brown book for me!

Met A Styles at Seasons Beatings in 2002 and found him to be a super guy, fast forward 2 years and he was a full on Cock.

Christopher Daniels was also a Dick. ..was taking Polaroids for him at International Showdown and as it was his camera I'dI'd never used it before and didn't know how to change the film he was a rude condescending prick Glad I forgot to give him the £30 in my back pocket.

On the other hand both D-lo and D-von are the nicest guys in the world.

Certainly sounds like AJ Styles changed as he became a bigger star.

I met him before shows on 4 different occasions in 2003 & 2004 and he was spot on every time. Nice guy, happy to chat to everybody.

It's quite sad to hear about him seemingly now being completely different.

EDIT: ... waits to see who bites after reading the post before mine ...  :sleeping:

• Paid Members

Not sure why people are so keen on meeting wrestlers.

Seems a bit sad in truth.

You're not sure why people would want to meet other humans that they look up to & find entertaining & interesting? Assumed the answer would be obvious, unless you're a bit slow... or a smug knob.

Another one for Mick Foley, just a miserable, self-serving no-mark.

I found Rob Terry to be rude and arrogant but by the far the worst I've ever come across was that no-mark Daniel Bryan, rude, ignorant, insulting, completely his own biggest fan. Can't stand the weasel to this day.

Been lucky to meet a lot over the years, the good guys out weigh the pricks.

For the the Foley bashing I've met him 5 or 6 times and never had an issue.

CM Punk in about 2003, we were the only two people in a small room and wouldn't engage in any form of polite conversation . I found him to be either very rude, shy or maybe has something wrong with him.

Raven was a pain in the arse to deal with. Moaning about everything and looking for a fight all the time. Made a total tit of himself.

Jonny Storm could be a pain. Constantly asking for money like a Big Issue seller after he had been correctly paid. It gets very boring.

Lex Luger and Sting refused to sign autographs for the ten people waiting for them after a show. A task which would have taken 5 minutes tops.

AJ Styles is a miserable prick.

Though not a wrestler Dean Aysass (sp?) came across like a right bellend in a short exchange i had with him during a 1PW show.

Tracy Smothers was at the gimmick table at a local event to me (my first Brit Wres Show) tried to force a knock off Rey Mysterio kids mask over my large (even by adult standards) bonce. A bit like Stan Lee trying to force The Thing into the Batmobile. Then his missus tried to get me to buy it as a display item.

• Moderators

Lex Luger and Sting refused to sign autographs for the ten people waiting for them after a show. A task which would have taken 5 minutes tops.

To be honest, I never blame wrestlers for that. They're tired, in a rush to get out, and if they get caught signing could end up there all day.

Archived