GayXchange

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

i had a fucking heart attack a minute ago, thought i might have been logged in to the corporate YouTube account, and can just imagine a colleague landing on the homepage and being reccomended videos about BentChat.

Has anyone seen that Jimmy Carr spoof?  That was very funny i recall.

Wait, it was probably this one:

<youtube>

Priest chat is close to a shot-for-shot remake of that one. I remember a priest spinning round on a chair in an almost identical way to your man there.

In fact here it is:

<youtube>

You wouldnt believe the shit I have to type into youtube to find this stuff. I'll be deleting the history as soon as I'm done.

I asked this in the questions thread the other day but didn't get an answer... But is it only me who gets recommended stuff on Youtube based on what other people in the house have been watching? Like Youtube notes everything that an IP address has watched and suggests similar things to anyone else logging in from that IP. So if you're living with your folks or girlfriend, they might get a load of suggestions for phone chatline ads next time they're on Youtube.

It can't just be that (though I hope I'm wrong). When I'm at my mate's house, I get recommended Islam/suicide/serial killer documentaries like he's been watching. At my sister's, I get recommended Japanese game playthroughs like my nephew's been watching, and my nephew gets recommended episodes of 1995 WWF after I've been there.

• Paid Members

Yeah, if you've watched chatline ads on Youtube with a Google account, more chatline ads will be recommended if you're using the same account. If you log out, your recommendations completely change.

Father Ted's "Priest Chat" is hilarious. First time I've ever seen that. Brilliant stuff.

Archived